So, half the time I use a condom just as extra protection when with my girlfriend, they break on me. I make sure there is no air inside when i put it on. I moved up to Magnum (large?) size condoms because the others were difficult to put on, and also broke. Now, it broke again today, and we both still never had intercourse. We just "grind" into eachother basically and dont want any bodily fluids exchanging so I keep it on. My girlfriend asked if I should try getting an XL condom. Do you think it would help? Idk what else to do.. the condoms are kept in a good area, and not too old..

No, I think the problem you may be having is related to the condom getting dry and such.

You can always add extra lubricant. It sounds like the condoms are dried out a little. Water based lubricants include, K-Y jelly, Astroglide, Aqua Lube, Wet, ForPlay or Probe.
Never use oil, such as in cooking or vegetable, no handcreme or vaseline or body lotions. These are all oil based and can thin the condom to render it virtually useless.
Make sure they are fresh. Always check the expiration date first. Do not store them in a hot or damp place and don't carry them in your wallet. If you use your teeth to open the package, check the condom to make sure you didn't tear it. Put the lubricant on after you apply the condom, dry condoms break easily.
I don't think you need a bigger condom, just some lubricant.

If you live in England, don't buy your condoms from Eastcheap.