My boyfriend and I just had sex and we used a condom (lifestyles regular condom), I was on top of him and he also pulled out straight after he ejaculated which is what he always does.

After sex, I noticed that some semen had leaked out of the base of the condom (not from the tip) I noticed that there was also white stuff (maybe cum) on the outside of my vagina but not inside or on it, I wiped it off with my fingers and then went to pee right after sex and wiped around with a tissue and some water. I am also on YAZ birth control and have never missed a pill, I have 1 more active pill and 4 inactive pills left which means I should get my period in about 4-6 days (I usually get my period every 21-22 days) is there any chance of pregnancy?

I have also been thinking of taking the morning after pill but I'm kind of nervous as I've heard that it may cause ectopic pregnancies.. I've also been telling myself that maybe since I was on top of him, the semen leaking out would have leaked down to his testicles and away from my vagina? Maybe it would have leaked in me if he was the one on top (which he wasn't) Also: I'm not sure if the white stuff on the outside of my vagina was cum, maybe it was vaginal discharge or my vaginas wetness/natural lubrication? Because I've noticed this white stuff before as well after sex and I'm pretty sure it's never been cum..

Help!

Hi Guest,

If you have been taking YAZ as directed you are protected.  It is MUCH MORE effective than any emergency contraceptive.

The condom alone is VERY effective and much more so than the emergency contraceptive.

DO NOT take an emergency contraceptive.  You don't need it and don't need the side effects or the increased hormones. 

The "white stuff" is as a result of thrusting during sex.  The vaginal fluids get mixed with air and turn white - NORMAL.

Hope it helps.

I know that condoms are effective but semen was leaking out..

And you are on Yaz. That's your protection against pregnancy.

Everyone knows that birth control pills aren't 100% effective

There is NO 100% effective means of birth control short of abstinence.

Yaz is your protection. It's not 100% effective but it is very close. Trust it to do it's job. ECP's are NOT as effective and are NOT intended to be used as a "backup." They are for "emergencies." Your body does not need all the extra hormones from an ECP.