Okay, im getting nervous- my g/f is a week late and we have had sex but it was with protection. We checked the condom alot and made sure there was no holes and I pulled out before- making sure nothing came out of it. So I'm not worried about that. I AM worried about if dry sperm can cause pregnacy. I dried everything that came in contact with sperm really well with a towel. Then I fingered her about 10 minutes later, what are the chances that- that has resulted in prenacy? I really need some help. She hasnt experienced any signs of pregnacy I'm just extremely paranoid. Please help.

Community Administrator
PREGNANCY FAQ

If you dried everything, there is barely a chance of pregnancy. In fact I highly doubt that she is pregnant. Once it dries or is wiped off, the sperm cannot move anywhere. It needs a moist surface to move, the speem most likely could have resulted in dying. I am glad you stayed protected. In fact, kids at least around the age of 11 or 12 result in sexual intercourse without protection. So don't feel you're the only one worrying about it. There are plenty others. Keep staying protected. Make sure you check the condom wrapper also and fold it in haif while the condom us still in it tI make sure there is no existing opening in it or it could be dry and not work. If yu two keep resulting in sexual contact make sure you keep staying protected just like you did and making sure there was no semen entering into her caginal canal. I am a doctor. Stay safe in sexual contact with anyone! Just trying to help. So, stay safe unles you're ready to become parents. I wish ya luck!!:)