I used a condom and my girlfriend was not on birth control. I'm sure I used the condom correctly. I'm pretty sure the duration doesn't matter but we were rushed. Not aware of any ovulation but I've read that it's somewhere between the second week of her period. I'm and definitely worried. I realize my mistake but I am not, nor she, ready or the consequences of one teenage hormone filled night. We had sex on the 12th day of her period from the day she started it. I'm worried becAuse I ejaculated inside her, with the aforementioned condom of course, but I still went for a little bit after cumming. I'm scared because I probably left only a small pinch in the condom at the top. I haven't came in a few days so the count was maybe med-high. I'm worried that the semen might have squeezed out and into her vaginal canal fertilizing her. What are the odds? I have contemplated into getting the Plan B contraception but only assured myself that I was over reacting. I mean, I did use the codon correctly as instructed but I guess I'm just worried. We're both almost 17.

What I meant was after ejaculating I was still in her and maybe went 70-80% then after a couple of seconds 95% I'm worried it could have slipped out during that down time. The condom didn't break or tear. What are the chances of the semen coming out from the base of my penis, where the condom was rolled to, and mixing it with her vaginal discharges, lubrication and whatnot? Is there a chance that it slipped out and mixed in with her, and gotten her pregnant? 3 days after we had sex she said she woke up with an upset stomach but seems way too early for pregnancy symptoms. I mean I woke up with one too. It could just me being paranoid. The upset stomach gradually went away after maybe after a couple mins. Any insight to the situation would be extremely helpfull