I had sex with my gf (i had a condom properly on the whole time), and after i finished, i layed on stomach for about a minute. i got up and went to take my condom off, and she felt extreme wetness on her vagina. she thinks that it isnt "her" and that it was my semen that somehow leaked out while i was laying on her. I was still erect when i went to take it off, i might not have been FULLY erect, but i thought that i was but didnt happen to notice any decrease that got my attention. so what is this wetness? could it be leaked semen from my condom? or could it be her having an orgasm? i dont know how wet girls get and i guess this isnt as wet as she thinks that she normally gets. Please help. even if this would be my semen, could she be pregnant? because this "wetness" was directly ontop of her vagina. there was deffinately a lot of semen in my condom. so i didnt think that i was me... but i dont know. what are the chances of pregnancy? 

The condom didnt break though and she probably was just really wet .

Thank you for the quick reply! but what if the odds are against me, and the "wetness" happened to be my semen that somehow leaked out? what would the chances of her being pregnant in this case?

How could one accurately measure something like that? She probably isn't pregnant, but you know better than anyone else.