evn my question is similar..i hd rubbed my wet(precum) penis on my girl friends vagina but didn't insert into her, i wasn't wearing any condom..later i ejaculated in my pants,again after sometime i tried to enter in her vagina with a wet penis, are there any chances of pregnancy but i didn't cum inside her vagina..please reply

Dear ragins

You need to be more specific, but if I guess right what you might mean, then yes, she could be or get pregnant.

1. "evn my question is similar" ... similar to what?
  2. "i hd rubbed my wet(precum) penis on my girl friends vagina but didn't insert into her" The vagina is a passage so it is difficult to rub you penis on it without being in it! Do you mean her vulva generally (vestibule) or the vagina (hole) entrance? The precum could contain sperm and could find its way into her vagina.
  3. "i ejaculated in my pants,again after sometime i tried to enter in her vagina with a wet penis" So if you tried to enter, you presumably had at least the top in the entrance. Your urethra would still have residual semen in it and was also wet with semen. Semen could make its way into her vagina.
  4. "are there any chances of pregnancy" Yes there are, if it was in her fertile days, but you do not provide dates of her periods, cycle length, or when this happened

Hope this helps