I have a lump or ball in lower right side of my abdomen. It hurts to push on the outside. It feels bruised. Is that a swolen gland or something?

i also have same problem plz email me at **edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I do too...help

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

i have the same thing on my upper back, i thought it was just a knot, cuz i'd get a sharp pain every now and then, and when i had a friend massage it THE PAIN SPREAD and got swollen into a bruise-like-lump and hurts like one, someone plz please....

you didn't say if you were female or male. Perhaps it is an ovarian cyst, if Female. I'd recommend seeing a doctor ASAP anything you find an unusual lump or masses anywhere.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

HIGHLIGHT THE ABOVE no spaces & lowere case. add me now if your OK. I had it on the lower stomach on the left and i had a painfull heart attack like feeling a day or so after and i vanished it might have been gas. NOW I have a white spot on my gums. this is the last stage, once you have a white spot on your gums its going to be soon. If you have things to get done, do em and do em fast!!!!!!