Hello. I'm 34 year old female and I must find out some crucial information about one thing.
You see, I have never had any problems with the size or with a shape of my breasts but of course- all this has change after I got my little daughter. After the birth my breast got this terrible shape and I definitely must do something about it. I was thinking about these new mtf breast implants but a good friend told me some good stuff about some silicone injections.
Can someone tell me what should I choose. Money is not a problem.

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you because I know some facts about it.
You see, I must tell you that I would definitely suggest you mtf breast implants rather then silicone injections.
Officially, FDA has not approved use of liquid silicone for injection for any cosmetic purpose.
Problem with these silicone injection is that silicone can move in the other parts of the body.
Other possible side effects are inflammation and discoloration of surrounding tissues, and the formation of granuloms in the tissue!

where can i get silicone injection i want my buttocks larger