if anyone knows of a doctor who prescribes hcg for weight loss can you please let me know. if you tell me you know of one, i'll give you my private email or something, if you feel uncomfortable posting it. please help.

There's a directory at .I'm not sure if we're allowed to specifically put clinic information here, but that's where I found my hcg doctor.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

If ANyone has the name of a HCG diet clinic or a doctor willing to monitor this diet please post or reply to this e-mail. Does anyone have comments after trying this technique? results? side effects?

I was going to a clinic for the first/2nd Phase the first time I used the HCG injections and followed the Simeons Protocol.

hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Simeons-Pounds-and-Inches.htm

I really liked the clinic, but I have now found them so much cheaper on line and its a trusted company.

Who is your online source? There are so many out there it is hard to know which one is reputable. thank you.

there are clinics in bloomfield hills and 2 in ann arbor type in hcg/weight loss There are very good clinics that do mail order from Seattle . Wash/ Howell michigan call compounding pharmacy and they will also give names, as , a refferal Ann Arbpor has a compounding pharmacy.

There's also a clinic in Seattle, hcg-seattle.com, that might be able to help you. 206-402-3063

There is a doctor in greer sc who perscr4ibes hcg

Email me with information about the HCG Diet in Atlanta and surrounding areas.

We have the diet refined to a science. I have the ultimate tips and tricks down to a science!

I am looking for the hcg clinics that were recommended in ann arbor and west bloomfield, but am unable to find them online. Please help with specific info, name of clinic, email address, etc. Thanks!

Check out HCG Wellness Centers. They're in Seattle but I'm sure they can help get you in contact with the right people.

For New york, there is a place called salud . I do recommed this place.

I am in Charlotte NC and am looking for a clinic a dr. or someplace reliable online can someone help me with that ? thank you

Yeah, there is a great hcg doctor in las vegas. Her clinic is at www.revive-weightloss.com.

There is a great physician monitored HCG location I hear opening in May in Alpharetta / Roswell.
The group is run by Equilibrium HCG. Highest standards and many of my co-workers rave about the results.
I hear with HCG, making sure it's done with a physician is the KEY.