Hi i'm a 24 years old male. I've been masturbating since 15 years old with a frequency of 3 or 4 times a week. So many years everything was going fine and I was enjoying it. But now, for about a couple of months back my sperm count is very less and also there is no force at all while the sperm comes out, which was not the real case earlier. Earlier it uses to come with a great force. I'm afraid that if masturbatin has created any impact on my potency.. Please advice..

Hey parths I too an 24 yrs old but what do u mean about ur sperm count being less..... I understand the less force thing and that can be natural try drinking more water and taking vitamins as well as masturbating less often but when u do masturbate try to go for as long as possible.... when you masturbate how do u do it? Do u fantasize? Watch porn or just do it and how long does it usually take you to ejaculate. Finally when u use to ejacutale how far did it shoot and how much semen came out and now how much comes out and how far does it shoot? thanks