I'm sure this topic will get bashed but it's something that really bothers me during ejaculation. I've seen so many videos when the ejaculates it literally shoots out of the head. Well when I ejaculate mine just ripples down my penis. Does this have to do with muscles, penis size, some kind of technique I don't know about. I do kegal exercises a few times a week and that was one of the things I was told to do to improve the chances of being able to shoot my ejaculation. No results yet and I've been doing them for about a year. I know this shouldn't even be a big deal, but I just want that extra pleasure of being able to shoot my sperm onto my partner...put a little more passion into the moment. Plus it'd be cool to shoot my juice and be proud of it...not have it just dribble all over my hand lol. Anyway, I hope to get some advice, suggestions, etc. I'm sure there'll be some bashing too but hey that comes with the territory. Thanks in advance to thoe who reply positive.

First your right, comparing yourself to a porn video is unrealistic. The odds of you shooting several feet in the are and having enough cum to cover your partner's area of the body is a little too high to aim (slight pun intended).

It is possible to shoot your load at least a short distance. Stomache muscles via sit ups and crunches will strengthen the muscles. Kagles will help with control. The requirement of saving up your load will also be a factor. If you don't hold off for a few days, then you may not have enough to "explode".

As you get more fit, work on holding on when you are ready to cum. You can pull down on the testicles gently to extend the time. This does not always work, but you will notice that as you are ready to cum the testicles raise up to the base of the penis. So this build up may help too. Now if you have been having intercourse you have to pull out and stroke fast. It will take practice.

Also, age and diet will play a part so don't think you will have this performance forever. But enjoy it while you can!

Thanks for the reply confused. Yeah I forgot to include my age in my original. I'm 34...but in an 18 year old body lol....I guess I'll do some situps and crunches again. I used to and stopped. I don't plan on covering my partners whole upper body as I don't have much to begin with but it'd still be fun to "shoot" her lol

Hey if you can blast her every now and then, the shock factor would be enough of a turn on. Good luck and enjoy!

Another thing is that if u have sexual intercourse or masturbate often the flowing motion will be lessen because your glands are constantly producing sperm but not as fast and it could... What I recommend is to not masturbate or have sexual intercourse for two days atleast and see if it regenerates that potential you're trying too reach.

i masterbate 3 times a day so trying hard not to do this....thanks for your support

Hi There

I have always had a similar problem.   Hasn't worried me particuarly however I am now about to be 39.   And now past the point of sex being just for pleasure, we have been trying to make babies and not getting very far. 

We have both been checked out and there is nothing technically wrong with either of us.   I was just wondering if the fact that it doesn't squirt out with enthusiasm might affect the chances of it reaching the right places for baby making.

Has this question been asked before?

Thanks

I initially found this site because i have the same issue as the OP. When I saw your question I had to respond. I've had this 'issue' for as long as I can remember and the 2nd time I had sex I got her pregnant. I am always incredibly careful now. Hope this is encouraging for you. Good luck.

nothing to say more than ragingpdm

when i reach climax, ejaculation doesnt come out like before, it comes out with no force whats the problem sir.

I used to be able to shoot really well. I could hit her face or even the wall when I would pull out. I started doing kegels in my late 20's and then tried Rogaine around 30 or so and I have never been the same. It's been all downhill since my early 30's with my shooting, no matter how many kegels I do.

join the club, wait till u hit 45 like me, all down hill

My ejaculation force is low can i satisfy my partner in sex

My ejaculations used to go anywhere from my chest, to over my head. It now just dribbles. I am also about to be a father for the first time. Keep doing it. It still swims, trust me.

I also have that problem but i can also shot my cum, but only if I jerk it off for a long period, when i do it for 3-4 min it just ripples down my penis, but if i do it for more than 20, or 30 min i get a huge sniper shot, to do it i have to jerk it off slower, other wise i cant last, also i cant be stressed or in a wurry.