Hi i'm in grade 8 and i started masterbating and no sperm comes out so i looked it up and i wanted to know if sperm always comes out when you masterbate?

iv been masterbateing for 2 years nd some times sperm dosent come out

don't worry your just a late bloomer, your body isn't producing sperm yet, keep masterbating and in like a eventually iyou'll ejaculate

I am 13 and I
masterbated for about4 mins
the sperm oozed out of my penis all frothy is that ok?
I don't usually ejaculate :s

hi i am in 9th grade and for what i know about sperm yes it should but it normally matters on your age 13-dead you can sperm. the next question is are you circumsized? that can play a fator in it to!!!

depends if you've hit puberty

i dont know but when i get on hard sometimes a little sticky pee comes out. is that wht u call getting wet? or is that not nomal. i am scared about that.

well i masterbated today and sperm i think came out it was all sticky so is it spirm

To the kid with the frothy sperm- see a urologist.

hi i am 13 i was wodering if you can produce sperm if you havent hit puberty

Hi guest. No - sperm production does not start until puberty...but you can make semen (the fluid that carries sperm) before puberty. I have heard of boys ejaculating as young as 7 or 8...which is clearly LONG before puberty.

I am also in 8th grade and started masturbating this year and so far every time, I have produced sperm/semen/cum (whatever you prefer to call it). I masturbate once a day. My guess is that you probably haven't hit puberty yet, because you will produce sperm almost everytime you masturbate if you have.

You may have orgasms without sperm coming out, when I was 12 I didn't produce sperm but I had orgasms (the feeling before ejaculation.)

It depends on your hormones

lol sticky pee? its nothing to be worried about, its sperm/seamen.......puburty