Hi,I masterbate since I'm 14.Now I'm 21 I still masterbate 3 times a week.Is this good?? I see my testicles becoming smaller and smaller.Will my testicles run out sperm??

Hi Jason,

There is nothing wrong with masturbation. Three times a weeks sounds like what I was doing at your age.

Your testicles should not be getting smaller from masturbation. There are some steroids that can affect the size however.

No, your testicles will not run out of sperm. They are ALWAYS making them. When you ejaculate however, the sperm does not come directly from the testicle. It is stored in the vas deferens. From there it is mixed with other fluids from the prostrate, etc. that results in semen. Sperm is only a very small part of the mix. You can run out of semen as it does take time for the body to make more and you'd have a dry orgasm. You'll feel it, but nothing comes out. Given some time you'll make more and things will function as always.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jason, three times a week isn't really even that much! Most guys typically masturbate five to seven times a week so if I haven't run out of sperm yet, you certainly won't. If your testicles are actually getting smaller, you might want to see a doctor about that. That is not normal, although it might be your imagination. Like medic-dan posted, it can also be steroid use. Have you taken any steroids?

It is not much at all and I think that Jason doesn't need to be worried about anything.

Have you ever watched the movie "Wolf from the Wall street"? If you didn't, you should because purpose and meaning of the masturbation are so good described in just one scene. You should watch it and you will see what am I talking about.

You don't need to stop sperm release,  there is no need to do that.

You are not addicted according to your story and you are perfectly fine.

Now, about steroids, don't use them at all. 

That is my recommendation. 

hi iam 15 and goning to be 16 in september i dont know i f i hit puberty yet i havent ejaculated in my sleep but i have a lot alot of hair down there also my facila hair is growing and when i masterbate white stuff comes out does all of that equal puberty ps. i am currently on a diet bec i am fat i am 181 cm and i used to weigh 117 kg now i wheigh 111 and a half kg i have been putting on wieght ever since the 6th grade. i just started masterbating last summer and are there any serious dangers to my heath cause of jerrking off and i dont do it that ofteen like 3 times a week and 2 to 4 time maxium each time. lately my eyes have been hurting my i dont know if that is from jerrking off or from sleeping late or from using my commputer alot .plz help i am freaked out.
my knees also hurt when i jerk of and after i cum they get tingly i dont do it hard am i causing problems.
after i masterbate i pee. sometimes when iam peeing i think that i am finished but i pee more and my pee is in waves i pee a little then it stops i pee a little then it stops is this caused by masterbation.and if i havent masterbated in weeks then i do it agin when i cum it burns alittle and there i alot of sprem(i think).
oh yeah i am a male and a vigin i am not gay.
i do get some pain in my abdoman after i jerk off.
plz respond i am very very worried and tih is my first ever talking about this i havent talked to my mum she is a doctor i tell her alot of stuff but not this bec i am ashamed bec i am religous and masterbation is forbiden in my religoin(islam)

can masterbation realy lead to premature ejaculation plz respond

No. In fact, if anything, masturbation can help prevent premature ejaculation. When you masturbate, you basically train your body how to respond when it is trying to have an orgasm. The more you masturbate and the longer it takes to orgasm, the less likely you are to struggle with premature ejaculation. Does that make sense?

Jason its impossible to run out of sperm it reproduces everyday.

Just making sure but did you get my response? I wanted to make sure that you read what I said so that you can put your mind at ease.

i actually think i just ran out of sperm when i masterbated it was like clear n not white n im only fifteen

Im only 11 but I have hair down there and I have ejaculated In my sleep before

im thirteen my name is Antonio Molina I masturbate a lot about five times each day and night can I run out of sperm?

No... you're always producing more.

Hey! I'm Jay Mante and I'm also experience to masturbate three times occasionally a day or a week if I have people in the house. I'm in your age too Jason that I just started about 14 and now i'm 18 (three year younger than you).

Sperms will never run-out you remember that :-|

I masterbate alot..like 2u much. Which is crazy that me and my girlfriend have sex alot. I think im addicted...