Hello. I'm 19 year old male and I would like to find out some delicate information about masturbation.
Because I was very skinny for almost whole my life, just recently I have decided to start with home exercise and regularly visiting local gym. Not only that- I have started to count calories and I'm trying to life a healthy life.
Anyway, I'm masturbating often and I was just wondering could this interfere with my plans. Is this normal thing to do that often?
I don’t know does anybody really know this but I'm interested to find out how many grams of protein are lost in each male masturbation?

Hello. I know some facts about this and I will gladly try to help you.
First, I want to tell you that frequent masturbation in that age is completely normal.
I mean, I don’t know what do you exactly mean under “frequent” but five times a week will not kill you.
If I was in your place, I wouldn’t worry about masturbation and possible protein loss. The ejaculate is only about a teaspoon, so the protein component is less than that.
I believe I have read somewhere that we are talking about less than three grams so I definitely wouldn't worry about it. You should worry about one another side effect- tiredness.

I have a similar question.

I'm 20 years old and also have started to work out more and exercise. however, its not on a very regular basis.

recently, I bought a protein suppliment I add to my breakfast and have after a good swim and weight training.

And now... to my horror... occasionally my testicles ache and seem to have lost size... also, my libido has decreased ...

I'm hoping this isn't permanent?!?!

hello!! yaa i got a problem as well.. and i want someone to help me out on this... i do masturbated on regularly basis... like 2-3 times a week.. but sometimes due to excess masturbation.. my head feels very heavy.. and i feel weak.. and sometimes i go off to sleep as well...

if i masturbated early in the day... then my whole day goes dull.. i dnt feel like getting involved any activity bcos of weakness o sumthing else.. i hav no clue abt it...
and anyone help me wid this.. is that y does this weakness come along with masturbation!!

Masturbation requires energy and energy comes food we eat. Green vegetables and good content of protein in our diet is important. To revitalize the energy. Energy is measured in Kj/mol. Exercise not only weights but also stamina based exercise which measures your heart capacity to flow blood into and out of heart. Healthy living is good living and rejoices everything in ones life.

you are right, once when u feel you are good enough healthy, you expect your organ to be equally healthy as you are. but when your organ doesnt have much work to do you feel it like shrinking than you had it earlier. but as time progress you will understand that you have what you have and my suggestion, dont worry about it and give regular exercise at times.....

when we masturbated how many days gym goes while mastrubating.

loll just 3 grams of protein we loose , thats a single egg of protein.....

From what I know, not enough to really matter. It could be anywhere from 20 to 30 mg of proteins per ejaculation.

I am not sure, but this could be from the surges of dopamine and adrenaline you get after ejaculation. Especially if you were laying down for a long period of time while doing it.

I have a story of a married man who went to hakeem/ vaidya,  who wants to know how much i have to indulge in sex with my wife,

Hakeem:  Once in a year.

Man:         It is not possible for me.

Hakeem:  Twice in a year.

Man:        Not possible.

0akeem:  Once in a month.

Man:         Not satisfied.

Hakeem : Twice in month.

Man:        Still not satisfied.

Hakeem:  Once in a week.

Man:        Is there any chance little further?

Hakeem:  keep your Coffin/ Kafan/ Arthi ready.

If a person wise enough can understand what does it means. so please take care of your precious life which never gives you another chance to live.

your life is so precious that there are lots of other people depends on you.

Take care, Happy living.

I am seriously interested to know how often if too often when it comes to masturbation. I am 53 and masturbates 2-3 times a day. Is that too often? Will I lose too much protein in my body

Don't be silly. You arent losing protein.But if you really have to know..let me think

#1- the sperm is created no matter what. masturbation will just shoot it out.#2- its such an insignificant amount, it doesnt have any effect. One gulp of milk would have more protein.

Fap Fap Fap Fap 

i jerk off every day, and I have no problem with energy. I think everyone has their own effects after masturbation. I usually get very hungry. lmao