Hi Im 16yrs old and I had been mastrubating since few yrs but now I have resisted it after a lot of determination and hard work.. when I used to masrtrubate the semen color was too normal.im afraid that mastrubationa which results in ejaculations might lead to low sperm count.. though I have many yrs to get married I'm worried about the sperm count... Can the sperm count grow into required level if I stop masrtrubating for the next 8-10 yrs.....

Hi Guest,

Masturbating does not change your sperm count.

Even if you don't masturbate, you'll still have nocturnal emissions (wet dreams).  These are NORMAL and, just like masturbation, beneficial.  Sperm doesn't last forever, even in your body.  It gets old and needs to be replaced.  If you don't ejaculate via masturbation or by having sex, your body will do it for you.

You make millions of sperm a day.

The sperm count is a measure of how many sperm are in a given sample size.  It doesn't matter what the volume of semen that you ejaculate is.

It only takes 1 sperm too.

Don't worry.  Masturbate if you feel like it.  Think about this, with few exceptions almost every guy in the world masturbates and most women.  Our population would have ended a long time ago if masturbation was bad.

Hope it helps.

iam resisting mastrubation these days as iam afraid that it might cause premature ejaculations and all stuffs, wht do u think abt dis??  tnk u vry much  mr.medic-dan.....

There's no harm in resisting masturbation Guest. It won't hurt you to ejaculate and eventually you will.

The idea of masturbation should be to learn control, how it feels just before you ejaculate so that you can stop yourself at that point.

Hope it helps.

mr.medic-dan what happens if it is unable to control at that point??..the semen will be ejaculated as a result of orgasm. I had often controlled at the last point but sometimes I cannot control at that ending point, as I feel to have a sexual pleasure.... and I would sometimes undergo orgasm deliberately.. and I had a doubt that these mastrubations might cause premature ejaculations... so I have decided and  just have transformed by being a good boy and just prevented watching or thinking intimate movements or scenes..and it had been 3 weeks iam all free from it.. but then it came to my mind that these ejaculations that I had gone through might cause low sperm count or problems or symptoms of premature  ejaculations.. what's your opinion abt dis and mainly about the first line which assures the uncontrollable movement at the ending point?........  and I have been very lucky that I have got a good person like you who suggests in a splendid manner...thnk u.....

Guest,

Ejaculating WILL NOT change your sperm count. Remember, it's normal for your body to ejaculate, on it's own.

As to masturbating, the idea is to get close to where you ejaculate. If you go to far then you will orgasm, it becomes uncontrollable. That's OK. Don't give up, just try again next time. Don't worry about premature ejaculation. Anxiety can affect your sexual experiences. It may make you ejaculate early or late.

Time will tell guest. You have nothing to worry about.