I am 28 year old male, want to know,
How to increase volume and force of ejaculation, and how I can improve the Sperm count ,please let me know

thanks in advance
dev

use musli power extra it has helped me out

Well in my opinion many ask this question and the answer is not simple to be honest. Your reproductive is very complex and it is hard to influence on it easily. The fact is that all of this is genetically predisposed but there are several things that influence your semen production. For instance many say that amino acids are very helpful when it comes to increase the semen amount in your ejaculation. How often do you have sex, or how often do you ejaculate? Some say that frequency of ejaculations can also influence on the amount of semen. So according to them if you ejaculate every day or two your semen supply will increase over time.
Good luck with this.

Really saying, you should not worry about the volume of semen and force of ejaculation, as you are only 28 years old and in the prime of your youth. However, if you feel that this is really your problem, take regular and good exercise for 1 hour per day. Eat healthy diet, consisting green veggies, fruits, almonds, figs, dates, onion, garlic. Do not indulge in any type of addictions such as tobacco, drinks, etc. Have a good massage to your body atleast once a week with seasame oil. Please also note that sexual activity is not only physical but also psychological and therefore, try to be happy and never get depressed.These simple solutions should solve your problem, if any.

Totally Agree with Vivian.

I with you Dr . VIVIAN

New Member
1 post

seems to me that if male anatomy allows sperm to flow from the testicals to the seminal then mix with the prostate fluid it can go backwards to the seminal vescile back into the epididymis. A slippery slimy fluid should be able to be pushed back through the tubes and back into the epididymis to increase it's size, over time. 

It just seems like simple mechanics, mixed with a little biology :)