I use ethex sometimes, because have problems with sinuses. I found it very useful, because also has effect of expectoration. It really helps in opening airways and makes me breathe easier. I suffer from sinusitis very often, and it is important to me that know which drug can be from help. I’m interested in side effects of ethex, I think that have never noticed them, except headache several times. But it is not excluded that they can occur, even after years of using the medication, I guess.

I drink plenty of fluids when use ethex, because it can decrease its side effects. Ethex should not be used by people that have any type of heart disease, high blood pressure or diabetes, because it constricts blood vessels. Common side effects of ethex are headache, dizziness, nausea, difficulty urinating or insomnia. It interacts with maois, and serious side effects can occur, so that combination absolutely should be avoided. It is not expected that ethex can cause serious side effects, and allergic reactions are also not that common.