Alright, My period ended on Monday morning, the 13th, I can't remember quite when it started. Well, I didn't take my birth control pill that week, then on Friday I tried to catch myself up (probably not a good idea). Ever since Friday, the 17th, I haven't taken my pill and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Well, It is now Thursday the 23rd and I began having spotting last night and still this morning. Could I be pregnant or could this be something that could happen after not taking my birth control?
Spotting has never happened to me before, even when I've missed taking my pill for multiple days. Could I be experiencing implantation and could that happen so soon?
It's too soon for me to take a pregnancy test, since I'm still about a week and a half away from when my 'missed period' could be.
Please help me.