WARNING: This is going to be very detailed and informative. This is because I want whoever can help to know every aspect and be able to give me the best opinion.

I've always had irregular periods since I first got my period. I went on birth control January of 2010 and ever since then, I've been on a normal 28 day cycle. I've never been late/missed a period since then. This is how my schedule goes: I end my birth control pack on a Wednesday. On either Saturday or Sunday, and my cycle is over by that friday.
This time, was different. I will admit that I was really slacking on taking my birth control this month, I missed days at a time. I've also had more sex with my boyfriend this month than usual, and we have been together for a long time so our sex is unprotected and he has ejaculated inside of me numerous times (just being honest, sorry if it's tmi) (also, I wasn't trying to get pregnant, but I always knew I was meant to be a mother and would be ready to embrace it whenever it happens)

ANYWAYS, last week I was supposed to finish my pack on Wednesday but I hadn't taken Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday's pill and then when Thursday came along I started spotting red blood, and not wanting to get my period early, I took two birth control pills (at two separate times) and then another one Friday morning to hold off my period until it was supposed to happen and finish the pack.
The spotting didn't make it till Friday anyways, though. Saturday came, then Sunday- no period. Then Monday, making me a day or two (because I get my period on saturdays more than sundays) late for my period. Towards the afternoon, I started getting a light blood flow of red blood, so I thought I had started my period. But only a couple hours later, it had stopped completely and the blood that did come out was barely enough to fill a pad. The rest of the night it was completely clear, no discharge, nothing. My 'period' had disappeared. Now today is Tuesday, this morning I woke up and had brownish discharge all day, but only slightly when I wiped. Looked like what you get the last day of a period when it's old blood. Now it's nighttime and it turned a brownish red discharge and I've had a couple blood clots. And it seems so be going away.

If anyone could tell me what's going on with me, or if they have an idea, or I could be pregnant.
Any information or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

someone please respond! i need to know if it's worth taking a pregnancy test.

Hi there, have you had any other symptoms of pregnancy, like feeling sick, sore breasts, anything like that?
Also i think it would be worth it to take the test, since you have had some irregular bleeding, although i saying that it may be too early for a test to pick it up. If you are very concerned go to your doctor.
I am also concerned that i might be pregnant, even though i would actually be happy if i am. My period was really weird last week, and i have other symptoms, i took a test that came out negative but i am gonna take another one as soon as my next period is due.
Hope it helps :-)

Don't panic. Get a pregnancy test. If you miss more than one pill, you are supposed to use back up birth control.

Shame sweety i know how u feel cuz im going thru something VERY similar and my preg test was negative today.. And spotting is unusal for me.. Although I had it a year ago when I was less than a month pregnant but ended in an early m/c..

My advice would be to go off the birth control and take tests like everyday.. And if you can best thing would be to go to the doctor and have a blood test and a ultra sound. Its an amazing thing if you are pregnant. Im also not ttc but wouldnt mind being pregnant. Maybe go off the pills and if your peruod doesnt show go to the doctor next week

Crossing fingers

Xx