I started my period Nov 25th, I take Bcontrol but this month Ive been bad at taking it and had unprotected sex with my BF on day 13 of my cycle, dec 7th . The night after I started very minimal spoting and today is 3 days after and Im still potting..I am spotting a bit more but not enough for a tapon I can get by with the linners. Today would be 10 days from my next period. what could this be?

It could be because of you have been inconsistent with taking your birth control pills that your hormones are all mixed up.  If you go off the pills, you will start your period soon after, so your cycle will be off.  You could have a chance of being pregnant since you had unprotected sex as well, and you weren't taking your pills regularly.  You may want to practice protected sex for about a month, in the meantime, when you start your period, begin taking your birth control pills to get regulated again.  I hope this helps.  You may want to consider getting Depo Provera shots so you don't have to worry about remembering to take a pill every day. 

Gosh I've never really track down when I ovulate so I don't know when I would. I have been inconsistent taking the pill for 2 months and spoke to my doctor about another method but we would start on the first day of my next cycle.
Could it really be that I might be pregnant? is day 13th normally ovulation or fertile time? and spotting the following night a possible cause of implantation? I feel sooo lost, I guess ive never had to consider that because I WAS good at taking the pill regulaly.