Suspicious densities are seen at th (L)upper lobe. Tracheal air column is at midline.Heart is not enlarged. Both hemidiaphragms, and costophrenic sulci are intact. The rest of the included structures are unremarkable.

Please help me to understand the result of my x-ray. Thank you!

Hi Faith,

Suspicious densities are things that shouldn't be there.  It can be scarring from an infection, past or present, or fluids.

The rest of the x-ray is normal.

You'll need more testing to determine what is being seen, possibly a sputum analysis or a biopsy.

It's called a "density" because the scar tissue or fluids are thicker than normal lung tissues and show up as a lighter spot in the x-ray.

Hope it helps.

Pls explain 2 me is this result means I have a tuberculosis? Suspicious densities are seen in both upper lobes
Heart is not enlarge
Diaphragm and sulci are intact

Hello, can tou pls explain to me what's the meaning of suspicious densities are seen in both upper lobes
Heart is not enlarge
Diaphragm and sulci are intact? Do you think that I have a tuberculosis? Pls reply. .thanks k you