Hi i got my chest x-ray and the result is this, suspicious densities, both upper lobes; suggest apicolordotic view for verification.
Heart is not enlarged, Other chest structures are not remarkable.
Please help me i cant understand it.
Thankyou

Hi:
It sounds like you are on your way to getting answers. Continue with the testing. Try to relax until you get final answers. When you get the answers, get a second opinion. This sounds very serious, no doubt and that's why you should be sure that you are dealing with the best professionals. However, nothing has been confirmed. Don't let them delay you with testing results and treatment. Keep a support system around you thru this journey. I wish you the very best. Please let us know what you find out and how you are doing.

As far as I can see, it doesn't seem like there is much to be worried about yet. True, there are suspicious densities on both upper lobes but it sounds like your doctors are not entirely certain either, so I would recommend that you continue with the tests to try to figure out what is going on. I don't think that there is good reason to be concerned yet, but keep us posted on your situation so we can continue to answer your questions. Thanks for posting.

Did you get your final xray results back? We are anxious to hear about your results so that we can continue to be supportive to you. I hope that the results were positive. However, if there was a bigger problem, I am sure that good doctors will guide you thru the process of recovery. Please let us know how you are doing as soon as possible. We are anxious to hear from you.

Good day. I am Yeng 32 years old. I got the same impression when I undergone annual physical exam last July 31, 2010. I had undergone the apico lordotic view and the result was: Apico lordotic view failed to confirm presence of infiltrates in both upper lobes. Impression: negative apico lordotic view. what does this mean?

hi good evening iv'e done my 1st x-ray and the 1st finding was suspicious densities in both upper lobes the radiologist suggest an apicolordotic view for better evaluation then after a week pass i have done the suggest apicolordotic view x-ray the result was Apicolordotic view fails to demonstrate the suspicious densities in both upper lobes thus it means my lungs is clear thank's i hope you would reply as soon as possible regards my concern about this matter thank's

hi good day im jhay 21yrs old I have done the suggest Apicolordotic view x-ray. the result was Apicolordotic view does not demonstrate the suspicious densities in right upper lobes.. what does this mean.?

what does suspicious densities, both upper lobes

Hi! I'm Pinky, 17 yrs old. My 1st x-ray result was I have SUSPICIOUS LEFT UPPER LOBE DENSITIES. The doctor suggested to take me a apicolordotic view so I did. The result of my apicolordotic view is that I really have SUSPICIOUS LEFT UPPER LOBE DENSITIES. What is this mean? Is there any problem or disease that are possible to me?I need your reply, please. I'm worried about my condition.

HI , IM WINA IM 21 YEARS OLD , MARRIED . MY 1ST XRAY RESULT WAS I HAVE SUSPICIOUS DENSITIES IN THE LEFT UPPER LOBE. THE NURSE SUGGESTED TO TAKE ME A APICOLORDOTIC VIEW SO I DID . THE RESULT OF MY APICO LORDOTIC VIEW IS THAT I REALLY HAVE SUSPICIOUS LEFT UPPER LOBE DENSITIES. ANCILLARY APICO LORDOTIC STUDY REVEALS FIBROHAZY LESIONS PERSISTING IN THE LEFT UPPER LOBE PROBABLY ACTIVE PTB. FF UP IS SUGGESTED.. IM WORRIED ABOUT MY CONDITION . PSEASE I NEED YOUR REPLY . THANKYOU

Hi i got a suspicious are noted in the right upper lobe , the heart is not enlarged , diaphgram and sinuses are intact what is that mean?

i got my chest xtray. last week then the result is suspicious densities from the both upper lung field what isnt mean thanks

hI I GOT MY FIRST XRAY AND THE RESULT WAS SUSPICIOUS TWO FOCI OF FOCAL HAZINESS ARE NOTED IN THE RIGHT UPPER LOPE THEN THEY REQUIRE ME TO UNDERGO APICOLORDOTIC VIEW

THEN I'VE FOLLOWED THE DOCTORS REFERRAL THEN I GOT MY RESULT OF MY APICOLORDOTIC VIEW ITS SAYS THAT Apicolordotic view does not confirm the suspicious upper lobe densities.
No other significant findings

EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE

sir natapos ko naman yung 6 months ko ano poba yung ptb kasi nag exray po ako ang nakasulat po ptb of undertermined activity both upper lungs wala naman po ako nararamdaman

Hilar adenopathy to conside primary koch's infection