i was diagnose of (suspicious opacities left upper lobe) what is this means and what is the treatment ????? thank you

Hi Junelob,

Suspicious opacities is NOT a diagnosis.  It is a sign.  There is nothing to treat - yet.

It COULD indicate that you have PTB.  Again, it is NOT a diagnosis.

You likely need an additional x-ray, usually an apicolordotic view, to better image the area to determine what the opacities are.  You might also need to provide a sputum sample or even have a biopsy.

Talk to your doctor. 

thank you so much for more info today morning i will go to my doctor to make a new x-ray for that bye thank you much is very help full for me god bless your team :)

medic-dan i've been already to my x-ray and i will let you know what is the finding of my x-ray and my doctor. there is any possible to treat my opacities ????????

Right now there is nothing to treat. You need to wait for the results so that they understand what is causing the opacities are before you can determine a course of treatment.

thank you so much medic -tan i've been already to my doctor and she sent me to citi scan for more info i will let you know about that :) and bye the way the x-ray result was is this (no active parenchymal infiltrates) what is that means give me more info thank you

Basically, the lung tissue is not showing any active changes - a "good" thing.

thank you so much medic-tan today morning here in philippines i will go to my doctor again about the result of my citi scan in my lung and i will let you know also about result of my citi scan and thank you so much for the information

Hello , can some one help me to understand this result of my XRAY??
Suspicious opacities are seen in both upper lungs, heart is not enlarge, aorta is not enlarge, diaphragm sulci and bony thronix are intact.. An apicolordotic view is suggested for further evaluation.. Please help me. Im scared..

same to me.

Same problem. How's yours now ?

Hi good evening I need helf about my xray result,,,,suspicious opacities are seen in the left upper lung for which an apicolordotic view is suggested for further evaluation.
heart is not enlarge
aorta is not delated
Diaphragm is intact.I need to know what it means,thank u...

There are suspicious opacities on the right upper lung but my apicogram result is Apicolordotic view did not demonstrate any active focal opacity or consolidation in the visualized upper
lobes.
there something i need to do?