HI, Good day!

Suspicious reticular infiltrates are seen in the right upper lobe.
The heart is not enlarged.
Mediastinum, diaphragm, sulci and bony thorax are intact.

This is the result of our annual exam. Hope you can explain how
is this...

Thanks you Very much. God Bless you.

Charlie

Hello there,  

When it comes to the apicolordotic x-ray, this is very often requested by radiologists. Radiologist asks this additional examination because they need to have a better view of an abnormality which they first saw on the postero-anterior chest x-ray.

And don’t panic, because this doesn’t mean that you suffer from some serious condition.  It can happen that the abnormality is usually dust or some other foreign material introduced while the x-ray was being taken (if you have forgot to remove jewelery or piercings for example).  The second option is that this is an old healed lesion such as scar from an old tuberculosis infection.  Radiologist just wants to be sure what is he he's looking at and that's why you had apicolordotic view done.

thanks for the info.atleast i have a positive thinking now about my condition same as this sitiuation you had given...GODBLESS.!!!it was avery useful information for me to stand firm..hope i'll get well soon...

what does it mean of "suspicious opacities need for apicolordotic xray

it is a decease?

I too recently had a chest xray and following are the findings:

CHEST PA VIEW

1. suspicious densities are seen on both apices superimposed on the osseous structure

2. the left sulcus is blunted

3. heart is enlarged

4. bony thorax is unremarkable

IMPRESSION :

1. Suggest apicolordotic view

2. Blunted left sulcus may relate to minimal pleural effusion and/or thickening (suggest clinical correlation and comparative films)

What does these findings mean?

Thanks.

Yes, what does it mean? Exact impression on my mother-in-law's xray result. Thank you!

Hi Good day!

Is it possible that the scar after suffering tuberculosis will be fixed and will be no longer a scar?

..Thank you so much for this information... This really give me a positive thinking of mine.... Thank you...

Even braces will also cause apircolordotic?

why does the physician asking for the apicolodotic view after they see the x ray

Good day! What does this Xray finding mean: Residual fibrosis is seen in right upper lobe" ? I was suggested for repeat Xray (apicolordotic view). Is this something serious?

my husband had x -ray examination the findings are suspicious densities seen in right upper lung ,heart is not enlarged,diaphragm ans sinuses are intact

suggest apicolordotic view

Hi. My impression :
Deffered. Apicolordotic view is suggested. Please tel me what that is mean...thnx