i received my xray result and the findings was: NEEDS APICOLORDOTIC VIEW OF THE CHEST- ILL DEFINED DENSITIES IN UPPER RIGHT LUNG. i am surprised to read the result because last time i did the x-ray, it was all clear. i dont smoke and we dont have history in the family for such disease. anyway im 31 years old right now. i feel perfectly well that is why the surprise upon seeing the result. please help me about this? need your advise and opinion of what the findings could mean

Hello Noknok,

Ill-defined densities means they can't see clearly enough to figure out what it is. All they know is that something is showing up on the xray that is abnormal. Abnormal could mean something as minimal as dust/foreign object aka "artifacts"  or something that may need further looking into. You could of just breathed something in, or it could be previous scarring from a past infection like pneumonia. You just have to wait and see.

thank you birdwatcher. your piece of advice lightens up the load. to my panick i bought a couple of vitamins. need to consume all these before i submit myself again to x-ray. thanks again birdwatcher

hi birdwatcher123,

i was diagnosed last march with my xray result of PTB, RIGHT UPPER LOBE WITH ASSOCIATED PLEURAL THICKENING AND CICATRICIAL VOLUME LOSS. COMPENSATORY HYPERAERATION, LEFT LUNG. so i take all the medicines required as prescribed.

then i received my xray result now (june) and the findings was: PTB, BOTH UPPER LOBES WITH CICATRICIAL ATELECTASIS ON THE RIGHT. PLEURAL THICKENING, BILATERAL. can you please explain to me and/or your opinion about this? what the findings could mean?

dear somebody,
i have also a problem regarding my x-tray result almost the same with noknok. my question is when i take a medicine after a year ago i was x-tray and the result is all clear...in the next two years when i was x-tray again the result is: " a single shows PA view of the chest shows ill-defined densities in the right upper lung.....
I am very worried about this...do i need to x-tray for apicolordotic view or do i need a sputum ?
please help me,,,i need your reply.
Thanks and God bless
Maria

densities at the right lung apex? is this normal? where they came from?

my x ray result said ill have a hazy densities left upper imb fibrosis suggest sputum...

Hello
I have my xray result it was
Suspicious densities are seen in the right upper lung field
Heart is not enlarged
Both diaphragms and sulci are intact.

Impression
Suspecious right upper lung densties,ALV suggested

Please help me and explain what mea of this .and why i have this or what i have to do ..thank you

I have an xray result of
Suspicious density is seen in the right upper lung field
Heart is not enlarged
Rest of the chest structures are unremarkable.
What does it mean? And
Impression: suggest additional apicolordotic view for further evaluation

WHAT TO DO?