hey,

I just recently turned 17 and while masturbating i noticed that sometimes my testicles hang loose and don't retract in close to my body. I was just wondering if this is normal or not?

that happens when your body heat is very warm. when your body heat is warm, your testes will hang further away from your body to get cooler, and when your cold your sack should get hard, not so hard, but close to your body to keep the testes warmer. This happens because your testicles need a specific temperature to keep the semen alive at sea. hope this helps.

Hi there,
I don’t think that this is condition that you should be too concerned. Your testicles do not have to retract all the time. This is a way that they regulate their temperature. When your body is hotter like in summer you can notice that your testicles will hang longer from your body. But in the winter when it is colder they will most often be as close as they can to your body to keep themselves worm. In my opinion there is nothing that you can do to avoid this. You might try to lower your temperature a bit but this is not anything too dangerous and it can only make you feel uncomfortable.
I hope this helped

thank you, useful information!

i m dr umesh it is normal nothing to worry

All of us men are different. A lot of us find that our scrotums get tight when we're about to ejaculate. For some of us, our testicles stay low and never tighten. That's just how your body works, and I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you can ejaculate, there shouldn't be any issues. :)

hey i m 16 and i just notices that one of my testes are hanging loose and its paining is it normal ?

it might be urinary infection all times it happens to females in some case due to some body instability it happens take plenty of water and have some antibiotics 

hey i m 18 and i just notices that one of my testes are hanging loose and its paining is it normal ?

Another one is seems ok but another one is too loose ans paining many times...and i think it is swallown...?

is it ok or hv to do something for that? :(

Gud bro.. I really like ur comment.. Thankz bro

Hi i am 25 iam very fear of my scrotum it is loose and hanging iam so uncomfotable and i am masturbatin last 6 year one night in my hostel i was masturbating my fren saw me but he did not tell anything at that time but suddenly fall asleep after sometime but i think after i fall sleep he squeze my scrotum so i do like this i did not confirm but from his word i recognise he did what shall i do when i take ultrasound it is normal i went to hospital again and again but did not give medicine what can i do

Madam my gf catched and squeezed my right testis it pained for sometime and pain is gone it happened 10 days before now I'm not getting libido like before and erection also like before and if I see porn by placing the penis against bed it is getting harder and it is going after some time but not like before what to do madam plz tell me I'm soo much worried plz I'm begging tell me plzzz

U r absolutely right best answer thnx

Hey,
The best way to keep healthy balls is sex, hygiene, proper underwear. Not necessarily in the same order ;) Try BOXAIR underwear, you won't regret it.