alright guys, now over the last year ive been smoking alot of marijuana recreationaly, and about 2 weeks ago everytime i smoked i got this WEIRD feeling around my legs and testes, after a while i gave myself a self examination of my testicles and they were moving by themselves.. this really tweaked me out and caused me to give up smoking for the rest of my life.. i did my hw on what could be wrong with me and at first i scared myself into thinking i had cancer, but i do not appear to have the syptomns for cancer like i dont have any lumps or bumps on my testicles, or pain whatsoever, its just that you can see the lump atop the testicles and the tubes attaching, it almost seems asthough my testes hang lower as well, so i stopped smoking for a week now and the syptomns are greatly decreased but every now and then it comes back and it just bothers me to know something is going on down there and i dont know what it is, i should prolly go to the doctors but im afraid of surgery, what i want to know is do you think i may have a varicocele?? and is this dangerous?? please and thank you.

You should definitely stop smoking marijuana. If you decide to stop smoking it is essential to avoid circumstances and situations that provoke you to take marijuana. So it would be good to avoid for a while friends who are smoking. Whenever you desire to take it, use some chewing herbal substitutes that are easily available. Try to go for walk with your pet or family, walks, and sports in general, reduces stress and is healthy for you. Breathe deep and do some breathing exercises and workouts. Consult a doctor and go for proper checkup. Always motivate yourself, say to yourself “I Can Do It”, because you can! Indulge yourself in sports and activities that you enjoy the most. Remove all those products and cigarettes around you that remind you of smoking marijuana. Take family support and advice. Remember your condition when you take marijuana the ill effects and say never again you will go through it. Reed articles about side effects of smoking marijuana, these are quite scary. I doubt there’s anything wrong with your scrotum. Also, there’s nothing wrong with low hanging scrotum, it’s perfectly normal.

Don't listen to April... She don't know what she's saying... I have been smoking weed for 8 years and have had no adverse affects.... But dealing with your topic I would recommend seeing a doctor, if your testes really are moving on their own it may be a neurological disorder... As for the tube I can't really help you there... But for me there has never been any correlation between smoking and a testicular problem... Best of luck to you

Your testicles move up and down when they are allowed to hang free as a means of regulating their temperature. When cold they come right up tight against your body and when they are too warm they hang low to cool off. When I was a kid I used to be amused watching them when I was sitting on the toilet. I thought they had some kind of sex ed. in school today. Don't they teach you guys anything? They certainly didn't have sex ed. when I was in school in the 40s & 50s but I knew about that by the time I was 12.

For the person who can't even bother signing up (guest) April is a lot smarter than YOU think. I lost one of the best dragster drivers I have ever known to the evil weed in the 60s. It took about 5 years but he slowly lost his abillity to drive the car. The last two years he was driving, we went nuts trying to make chassis adjustments to correct the handling problems we were having. Then one day we put another driver in the seat and all those "chassis" problems miraculously went away.

I couldn't imagine driving a dragster after smoking a joint. I would more likely enjoy a rocking chair. I agree with njoynlife and would add that the issues/concerns described in the first post are probably paranoia induced from smoking grass. Like most other substances we take in over our life, moderation should be the operative word. Technically, your testicles aren't moving on their own but are moving up and down as a result of your scrotom drawing up when cooler and relaxing down when warmer.