im 23 and ever since i remember my balls are tight all the time no matter what time of the day and maybe once a week do my balls hang loose. why are they tight all the time and is this good/safe ? and how can i make them stay loose and hang normaly ?

it's just normal - it would be nice if we all had hangees - but that is not hte case and girls think what we have are neater anyway - just accept it

I too have this dilema but honestly, it's just how some folks are.

Hey Buddy,..there are quite a few things you can do.
I'm sure you've notice that after a bath,your balls will be nice and loose...it's due to the warm water temp...same as when your girl friend gives them an oral massage.
You can also find ball stretchers online..it's just a small leather strap you wear that comes in different widths and are not expensive.....start with 1inch...you'll notice a big change in 6 months...Good Luck.

masterbation also helps.

I have extremely tight balls too.  Sometimes while jerking i'll try to get them to loose, but they never do.  Sex with loose balls does seem fun.  Unfortunately I have small balls, so being tight doesn't help them look any bigger.  On a few first views girls have said "so small" (rubbing them as she said it though :). 

Be thankful in one way,girls I have been with,stretch,bite,divide,crush,scratch and nearly remove my hangers during sex,and then make sure other times of the day they suddenly sit on my lap without notice,and love my yelp...

One of them was a vet,always telling me when we argued "their mine,anytime you sleep.."

One of the formers,loved to knee me as often as she could catch me unawares... Seems they know how tender they are,and how weak one is to defend them,when they hang...

i have the same problem, they are always up, never hang and in my body wheather hot or cold. and my sac is extreamly tight, but don't worry about it, my girlfriend( and most girls ) like them "out of the way" it also makes your penis look biger! but would you or any one elce have any advice it on making them lower it looks strange in the locker room

I have big balls...god bless them...keep them dry...and warm...nothing more...the looser the more sensation you fell, so i understand why the concern...cold temperature can make them tighter...just keep them warm...and don't get anxious otherwise you get make it worse.

there  are some ways and its easy 

first never were underweres 

bath with hot water 

if u have a string tie it around  the balls it helps a lot

You must have had some really mean girlfriends.

Im 21 and first of all, be thankful that you have tight testicles. I started practicing "stretching exercises" at 18 and at one point i stretched out my left testicle that the vas deferens came loose. It made the testicle hang much lower, but it was scary low. Im having nauseas and pain on that testicle from stretching it so much, its even painful to masturbate now. Whatever you do, dont trust any article online that says you can increase the size of your penis or make your testicles hang lower and more appealing by doing some routine stretching you'll just end up with permanent consequences, and i was very gentle with my exercises.

Medical exams are difficult too. The doctor has to work extra to hold them before you get to cough. Has anyone else had this issue as well?

My balls are also tight all the time. I'm guessing its normal. But this was also a concern to myself as I found this forum, a lot of people seems to claim a lot of different things. I jack off all the time. And even during sex my balls are usually tight. So that proves a earlyer sujestion or claim incorrect I would think. Second I have read that diet, food types and taking a regular sh*t can loosen our nut sacks as sujested from another before. I also never knew girls preferred tight sacks, but they acually do and for more then one reason witch is nice to know. My penis size is average if not less. My problem is girls see my bludge in my pants Expeshually if I'm at work and shirt is tucked in above waist line. They think I'm big to find out I'm average or less in size. Some girls don't say nothing and go on. But I've had a few acually say somthing. Puts a damper on your performance when it comes up and egotistical or pride. But do to this my confidence ain't what it use to be. When I was younger this wasn't really a issue till now. I would like to know if anyone else is having similar problems. Also I'm unusually turned on at times and almost all the time regardless if I'm hacking off or having intercorse with another. I bring it up to see if your all the same. If so could that be the problem? To much ferimones or hormones? I didn't see any results on google. Also I've been damage on my nuts severial times. Use to skateboard. And we'll had a few other mishaps. Can damaged balls do this as well?

I too have tight balls...not too small just tight and my biggest issue is when having the sexy time...they get even tighter to the point where they recede nearly up along side the shatenhausen. And if this happens while a girl is riding that shaftenhausen...well buddy beware. Side note....hilarious thread and nice that others deal with the same sh*t