Hello. I'm 19 year old male and I have some delicate questions to discuss with people who maybe know more about all this.
You see, I'm masturbating for years now and I'm sexually active for about two years now and all this time I'm experiencing the same problem that got me worried.
I have noticed that when I masturbate or have sex, one or both of my testicles 'disappear' up into my body. It's like I don't have a scrotum anymore. I have watched a lot of porn movies in my life and I have never seen anything similar to this on them.
Please tell me- is there something wrong with me and should I be worried about this? Thanks!

Hello. I totally understand that you’re maybe worried about all this but I insure you that the thing that you’re experiencing is quite normal. Many men are experiencing the same thing like you.
I must tell you some facts about one muscle called cremaster muscle which main function is to lifts the testicles up.
This ‘lifting’ occur when the man is cold or extremely aroused; let’s say before sex or masturbation. This is quite normal and every man on the world is experiencing this, just in some is more, and in some is less expressed. The only time there would ever be a problem with the testicles rising up is if they don't come back down again. Then contact your GP immediately because testicles should be for too long in you body because it is too warm for them there.

i really hope you're not taking any lessons from porn..it's all for show. most men a women don't act or look like the people in pornos.

This happens to my Boyfriend. I have never experienced it with any of my other sexual partners but when he is really aroused this his testicles do lift up and as you'd say 'disappear' it doesnt cause him any discomfort and at first i thought it was a little strange but now i realise it's just the way he is. Be comfortable with your body and don't worry about it. This is coming from a girl and it doesn't bother me :-)

From what I've read, this happens to about 1 percent of males, including me. I've seen the pornos too... In some of them, the males testicles snug up tight, but they never disappear into the body cavity the way mine do. I've read that the canal from which they originally descended in infancy usually closes up, but in a few men, it never does.

From what I've read, and from a brief discussion with a doctor, so long as they stay outside the body cavity the vast majority of the time, then you're fine. Mine stay outside unless, like you, I get really aroused, and then poof, like magic, they are completely gone. Sometimes it takes a few minutes after sex for them to reappear again. But it is nothing to worry about so long as they don't stay gone for long.

yea i have this problem and its very weird and i am alot younger but i have a question When Does It go normal or does it stay forever

sorry i forgot to tell u that this happens like i can controll one of my testes to go up and down WHEN ever is this normal or should i see a doctor or what?

I am 52 and have always had the problem both will disappear and my partner is aware she just would like to play with them both during and before, and come to think of it so would I! Mine disappear so much so when she is on top it can be painful, I am sexually active 3 to 5 times per week and it is annoying and for those who don't have it happen they won't understand it almost takes away some of your manhood, I guess this is like a facelift it's not necessary (but doctors is it? I bet there have been complications) At 52 and approaching 60 I would have expected to have them hanging by my knees now! 

Another question, can we drink or eat something that will enlarge them to stop them from disappearing and or generate more seamen I have heard porn stars do? I am sure mine are getting smaller.

thAnk you I hope there are some doctors on this site 

hi I have the same problem,and its getting really worrying for me now!!!!!!! totally embarised!!!!! cant get a "hardon" semi that's it ?????? help someone please help

well im 32 and figured i would google it. everything i came across it seems pretty normal, i first noticed it when i was 16 maybe. its always my left nut it a little weird feeling when it does it so i will apply preasure and coach it back down. that is the last thing you should be embarrass and if you get cought up on it it will effect your performance. if it really bothers you in a mental not physical way find a way to bring it up to your partner maybe even joke about it, atleast that method has always worked for me"breaking the ice" no matter the issue talk to her about it not buddies and sex will get better and better

it happens to tons of us, me personally it has never embarised me and if that's the case with you it will effect your performance. the best method I have found to overcome a hiccup in sex life and it can be tricky but talk to your gf about it. let her know why you uncomfortable and she will think your crazy for being self conscious, once its out on the table and your tension is gone you two will probably have the best sex of your lives. not sure if you care but a few weeks ago I had a nasty flu that kicked my ass, past experience when sick I have always been able to get hard, what else is there to do when stuck at home sick but to jerk off or have sex. well my junk wasn't working at all, my gf would go down on me and nothing. talk about being embarrass right. 2weeks in only could get semi hard, thinking I needed Viagra or something it was really f-ing with my confidence. did a little research online and found out Nyquil and similar over the counter meds raise your blood pressure that causes in some cases tough to get hard on. well it turned mental. my live in gf and I were use to having sex 2x a day to nothing, what happens with a girl in that situation and maybe your situation as well there going to blame there self, they think we don't find them attractive or we are bored with them. my gf and I talked a little about it, I tried to assure her it was me and I still wanted her and that's why I'm frustrated with my self and my semi hard on's. so I started watching porn trying to see if I could get it fully erect, wasn't having much luck with that and that was scary, started to think I was broken. not covering my tracks well she confronted me on the porn with the whole your tired of me and bored of the sex "not true at all" she is the hottest little thing around, I find her hotter than the girls on the porns I watch. so time to be straight up, said I'm having troubles that I have not had before and the reason I was watching porn, she's all caught up on she doesn't compare to a porn star, I was like you don't compare think about me a skinny white guy without a gorilla penis like on the porns. sorry for my rambling on but after we talked and hashed it out for a hr. or so guess what popped up and came all over her stomach. sorry for being graphic but I think all the feeling get layed out on the table was the key. what your going through happens, what's causing it is silly and normal. I watch sons of anarchy and half sack was a stud, and the girls loved him including my own gf. and at least ours just hide and or not gone for ever right. hope this helps.

Well, no sh*t?

Mine usually hang extra low and loose but they can disappear completely in cold and during sex all the time and then drop back down after. Its really embarrassing at school after swimming and I'm cold and both my nuts are pulled up so high inside me that I look like I have no balls at all. Plus my penis gets all shrunk up like a little boy's when I get cold too. The guys kid me in the showers until I get warm enough and my penis returns to my normal impressive man size and my large balls drop back into my sack again and then the guys quit teasing me real quick since I show pretty good and impressively sized when I'm normal. At least a hot shower makes me normal again. During masturbation and sex, just when I want to have my balls touched and played with the most, they pull up and disappear inside me where they can't be stimulated at all. But they drop back down right after I cum and hang extra low and loose after I shoot. I shoot harder and farther when they pull up insdie me than when they don't and I hold them down by hand to keep playing with them during my orgasm. I like my lifting balls and the bigger ejaculations and orgasms they give me. it can be embarrassing at times, but the greater sex rewards are worth it to me.

That is a serious problem

This is normal just before most men ejaculate their testicles draw up out of their ball sack and they ejaculate then.