This message is to anybody who is able to offer any information that can clarify the situation I am in. It will be much appreciated as I am 16 years old and starting to get slightly worried. 

My balls have not dropped into my scrotum /sack directly below my penis. I can feel them and move them around slightly in the area above my penis. I have pubic hair and slight facial hair and my voice seems to be developing normally, however this is not what I'm worried about. I went to see a doctor last year about it and he said that there was nothing wrong he said "give it a year" and a year and a half has passed and nothing has changed. I went back recently and he just confirmed that there was nothing wrong but I am slightly sceptical. I can masturabte as normal, I produce a smallish puddle of murky white/grey liquid. However I am most concerned about when or if my balls will drop into the sack as I believe that it will be an area of great embarrassment in later life, if you catch my drift. If anyone has the same problem or can reply in anyway I will be extremely greatful. Thank you. 

I wouldn't be much concerned with the embarrassment since hairy balls make it hard to see anything unless someone is up close and looking intensely at them to even know what's in your sack. The bigger worry is why the are not in the normal position inside your scrotum? That is worth looking into to see why and also to test your semen to be sure your testicles are hanging low enough to cool them sufficiently for making healthy sperm and to ensure your future fertility is safe from excess heat from your balls hanging so high inside your body. The semen test is simply masturbating into a small plastic cup and the lab people look at your semen and count the sperm and look at the health of your sperm. You might simply have very short spermatic cords that don't allow your testicles to descend fully into your scrotum. But normally, when you are very hot, your testicles should hang pretty low and well inside your scrotum to cool your testicles enough to protect your sperm and sperm production cells from getting too hot for the sperm to survive and be their best health and virility. I'd see a new Dr. who cares enough about you to answer these very reasonable questions now. 16 years old is old enough to have normally hanging and sized testicles, especially since you sound like your are well into puberty (hair, voice, semen) and should be past the early stages of a younger boy's small and high hanging balls. Tell your Dr. you've waited and want some real answers and tests to make sure your fertility is not being negatively impacted. There isn't much that can be done to lengthen extra short spermatic cords medically. But some of the body modifiers have succeeded in stretching their scrotums and spermatic cords way down and far beyond normal lengths with scrotum weights and scrotal rings that are worn for long periods of time. I don't know anything about it except from online photos. And who knows if their fertility is affected by all that stretching or not?

Thank you for this sound advice. You seem to be well informed so I shall try my best to keep you up to date with the situation

That sounds good. No harm in getting it checked out and see if you need anything with the Dr. Also, since most guys balls pull up real tight whenever they get sexually excited or cold, most of your female partners will simply think you're very excited to be with them. They will take your balls' tightness as a big compliment and they will just assume your balls pulled up extra tight and excited like other guys' regular and low hanging balls normally do when men are naked with a woman. In locker rooms and showers with other guys, they will just assume your balls are cold and pulled up tight for extra warmth like they get in their own balls when cold. The longer a guy goes without ejaculating, the higher his balls hang. So, in hot weather, everyone will just assume you haven't shot and unloaded your balls recently. Guys' different length regularly hanging balls can always hang really tight and high for all kinds of different reasons, even if a guy normally has very low hangers most of the time, they can hang high and tight some times too. Very few males or females will ever examine your testicles close enough in all different temps and conditions to know its not one of the very common reasons causing your testicles to hang so high and tight to your body. Once you have a steady girlfriends, they will show how most females aren't very turned on or concentrated on guys' balls. Most females kind of think guys' balls are weird and are usually not sure how to play with them during sex without the guy coaching women on how to make his unique balls feel the best. Every guy is different and women expect that with every man's balls. Just like guys don't expect or even want all females to be exactly the same. Variety is the spice in sex anyway.