my prb is that when i am about to have an orgasm i feel my testicles, usally one ride up really high and dissapear, i then feel this pop as it falls back into place, it feels really odd and i was wondering is this is normal

I don't feel a pop, but I sometimes experience something similar. I know some other men do as well (while others don't experience it at all). I wouldn't worry about it so long as there was no real discomfort or other issues.

The exact problem happens to me..My right testicle goes inside my body when I am about to ejaculate them when I do it goes back to normal.
It happens only when I am having sex on my LIEING on my back or masturbating lieing on my back.

It happens when the scrotum is "tight" usually in the winter. it happens less frequently in hot weather= summer.

It started 2 years ago. I am 27 and i very scared.
Which means that something lead to this.

I did have a hernia when I wsa 2 and got surgery, not sure if there is a relation.

I will pay $ for a real answer that fixes my problem.
I don't want to deal with this for the rest of my life.
(even though it is not painful)
IS THERE ANY WAY OF FIXING THIS?
is there anything that I should stop doing that may fix this over time?
Someone, Please help.
David Lee

I have the same problem, and I also had a hernia operation when I was 9. Sometimes it rides up higher than my penis and freakin kills if I am having sex and I slam against it. This is why I trying to figure this out also.

If I find any other info I will return it here....

its perfectly fine. when you're guys about to ejaculate, the cord that leads the semen contracts and sort of pull the testicles inside

its because one testicle is higher than the other, it usually happens when kneeling forward or bending down.

I had a hernia when I was an infant, and the same thing happens to me, and not even only when I'm about to orgasm

basically your testi retracts from the contraction of the cremaster muscle during ejaculation. this is normal this just means you more than likely ejaculate more than you should. thus causing your testes to be smaller than they should thus causing the to retract into the pelvis. you should allow 2-3 days of rest from every ejaculation for you testes to recooperate. The lef test usually hangs lower because of the vascularity. The left spermatic vein drains into the renal vein whilst the right direclty into the vena cava. thus, causing there to be more blood in the left teste. making it heavier and warmer so it tends to hang more to avoid body heat. hope this helps :-/

Same here, only started happening recently. Taking zinc and tribulus terrestis can help this as without it seem testicles are smaller and dryer in a sense.

im 13 and i haven't had much puberty yet so i cant ejaculate, but same happens to me after i masterbate, i have to scoop it out of the piece of body parallel to the right of the start of the penis, it doesnt hurt if i do it gently but it's really REALLY annoying and i don't want it to happen all my life like during sex. HOW DO I STOP IT??!!! sigh...

What if it's my left testicle? I've researched this through a few different sites, and every time it seems like the question is being asked about the right testicle. Since my left one is supposed to hang lower, I want to know if there's more concern if it's happening with the left testicle?

My wife and I have sex fairly often and I'd say I ejaculate almost every day, by myself or with her help. If this is something I should be concerned with, will cutting back the frequency help? Thanks.

Whether its the left one, the right one, or both of them that go up, as long as they come back down and you feel no pain or discomfort, you should be perfectly fine...

Hey you guys, relax. It is normal (apparently). If it happens you do not need to use your hand to get it back in place. Just relax and it will descend on it's own. It is an overactive cremaster muscle. Irritation to the urogenital system can cause it to worsen also. For example, a kick to the nuts, or intestinal injury, kidney stones, etc. I think if it is associated with pain then you should see a doctor. It is uncomfortable, but more psychologically than physically. If you relax and it does not descend in a reasonable period of time (i.e. a few seconds for me) or it is associated with pain see a doctor. If I know it's going to happen, such as right before ejaculation, I try to relax the muscles down there, if I feel the muscle tightening up, I switch positions a little. Just do these minor modifications to your activities to avoid it ascending. You can even kind of hold on to it a little during sex, and in fact the more familiar you are with what it is doing, the less psychological stress you will feel. But sumo wrestlers are always poking their nuts up their etc it isn't something that should be problematic, just kind of gives you the willies. Please avoid panicky, forceful manipulation when it happens, just relax, it will descend on its own. Try to relax your lower abdomen. Party on :)

it truly amazes me to read the replies to this simple and yet obviously annoying issue.... If your balls retract when you're about to ejaculate, try PULLING ON THEM to keep them down. not only does this solve the issue, but it enhances your orgasm unlike anything i can describe. i have even gone as far as wearing several pounds of weights on my balls every time i masterbate to keep them taught and pulled down. when i climax, i literally pull on my balls as hard as i can to prevent the creamaster muscle from pulling on my balls.... oh it wants to- and it doesnt stop trying until shortly after i orgasm, but pulling on the balls keeps them nice and low. problem solved

i noticed sometimes when im going down on my bf who is an older man and he gets hard his balls retract up into his body they dont stay there but it seems very strange too me that this happens because im afraid im going to hurt him or something .... is this also a sign of a hernia ????? or is this something else all together ?????