I have noticed this for about five months now, ever since the freshman football season. I know that testicles usually grow closer to your body when cold and drop when warm. Mine don't always do that. For example, after football practice when we would shower, even though I was all hot from practice, my scrotum would be shriveled for no reason. This was embarassing. The only time my testicles seem to stay dropped is when I just wake up and when I take a shower. I do masturbate. Can someone help explain this?

I don't know if there is a real explanation for you. Everyone's body does react differently in different situations. The fact that you mentions that at times - like after waking up, and in the shower - that your scrotum is relaxed indicates that everything is working perfectly for you.

The scrotum does also have the ability to shrink to 'protect itself', which may explain why you find it appears smaller after football practice. Your body may pull the testicles closer to the body to protect them from injury if you are making a lot of aggressive movements.

At any rate - it doesn't sound like anything to worry to much about. Everyone was not meant to be exactly the same...that would be pretty boring.

I thought the scrotum regulated the heat so it stays near the same temperature inside.

I have the same problem! Mine are usually only relaxed when I wake up or talk to my best friend. I think my problem may be caused by me not being able to stop thinking about it, because its been happening for over a year now.

Im 18 and i have the same problem...but i also have mild constipation. My scrotum is extremely tight before i experience a bowel movement. After i have had my bowel movement and done the deed, my scrotum is extremely relaxed...it hangs and is pretty damn saggy. Between them im at an intermediate stage...anyone know why this is the case or has a similar problem.

i have the same problem they are always shriveled up and even when im sweating so much they are still up a little please help

Like I said before. I don't think there is anything to help with. There is no way it is supposed to be - everyone is different. Some peoples' testicles hang very low in their scrotum, while some peoples' are tight to their body. Just like everything else (size, weight, color, etc) every person is designed to be different!

I'm 35 years old and have had shriveled penis and balls for over 5 years. the only advice i have is to wear tight fitting underwear. keep your stuff close to your body so they have the proper tempature to stay relaxed. for the people who believe or was told that "it's all in your head" like so many doctors told me that's B.S. i have come to accept this problem and so has any women i've ever been with. the only other alternative you have is to get botox on your package.lol.

My balls seem to shrivle at a bunch of different things like -when they're cold -when i have to dump, but i think maybe only a certain kind of dump? and the same with farts. dont judge me but the big loud fluffy feeling farts feel good sometimes and usually dont really smell and the silent ones i have are almost unberable and make my balls shrivle a ton -when i wear slim pants, i dont anymore, And the reason that pushed me to google this: -when im shopping for anything im completely serious, if im in a market basket or more commonly, whenever i shop for clothes anywhere not only do my balls shrink to an extremely tedious point, but so does my penis, it gets reall skinny in the middle and it oddly gets darker (im half black) in the middle and all i want to do is sit down anywhere because that seems to help. i think it happens more in places i usually dont shop like kohls and sports authority, i have the insane urge to stick my hand down my pants to try and warm them up, pull them, etc. why the f**k does this happen???

Same here, they seem shrivelled alot of the time, ridiculously when I go for a run or to the gym, I definitely could not be an underwear model!! LOL unless I was modelling f*cking knickers or something!! Seroiusly I think I have seen girls with bigger fanny bulge than when my stupid tackle is doing its silly shrinking thing, it is just a joke.

BUT I do think it is related to the mindset, we need to conduct some research, I am convinced it is caused by circumstances and not a permanent thing we have to live with. The reason I think this is that the theory of balls adjusting to suit temperature is irrelevant in this case as I could sit in a sauna and chuck water on the fire non stop for an hour and they would still be shrivelled up, so that is definitely BS, but when I have had 2 or 3 pints of beer, it all hangs in its full glory, and same most mornings when I wake up, or after I've been banging the missus, its all swinging nicely all over the shop. So the common denominator here is relaxation, beer relaxes you, shagging relaxes you and clearly sleep is relaxing, on the flip side, pumping away in the gym like a nutter or running around, or simply being in situations, like a changing room, where you are aware that your tackle is gonna shrivel up like that of a 4 year old, is not relaxing and therefore causes the situation.

On a side not I also sweat alot and have a very high metabolism - anybody else? so I think this is linked to the same issue.

I think possible solutions may be to try and have a more relaxed outlook, although that is definitely easier said than done, OR possible consuming certain foods, maybe stuff high in B vitamins which are relaxing

i also have this problem im seventeen what is this

YOU ARE PERFECTLY NORMAL. THE BODY I S JUST DOING WHAT IT SHOULD DO. THE CREATOR DESIGNED OUR TESTES TO 'SHRIVEL UP' WHEN ITS COLD TO KEEP SPERM AT BODY TEMPERATURE FOR PROCREATION PURPOSES. WHEN ITS HOT, LIKE IN A 100 DEGREE SPA, YOU WILL NOTICE THE TESTICLES HANGING SUPER LOW IN AN EFFORT TO COOL THE SPERM OFF, AGAIN FOR PROCREATIONS PURPOSES.
WHILE ON THE SUBJECT, WHEN MANY MALES EJACULATE, THEIR TESTICLES RISE UP SOMETIMES TO THE LEVEL OF THE BASE OF THE PENIS. THAT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL AND NATURAL. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, OK?

The scrotum does not regulate itself. The rising and falling of the testes is controlled by the brain and is totally involuntary. The only purpose for the movement of your testes is to keep sperm as close to body temperature as possible for the purpose of impregnation. The idea of the testes protecting itself from impact trauma is quite creative on your behalf and gave those of us in the medical field a good laugh...tks.

I also had the same issue. Constant tight testicles.

I tried an initial injection of 60 units of Botox. This helped. I am returning for an increased injection of 150 units in three months time. The creamaster muscle is very strong and requires a great deal of Botox to release. Once released my plan is to use neoprene rings to slowly strech the spermatic cord and internal/external structure to a favourable lenght.

Over master bating try drinking cranberry juice to see if they drop will indicate an infection in your urinay track