Hello. I'm 25 year old female and just recently my boyfriend insulted me when he said that my vagina is too loose and that he really doubt that he is the only man I was with.
The girl that he was with before me had at least three guys before him and she had tighter vagina than me.
I didn’t know what to say to him. I became very angry and threw him out of the house. I don’t know what to think about this. He was really my first and only man. How this could be?
IS there any way I could make my vagina tighter? Please help!

Well, I totally know what you are thinking on, because it is a very common problem with young women. My suggestion would of course be- Dump the bustard who told you that, but I will explain you some things just because you should know them.
You see, every woman is different and sometimes, no meter of woman is even virgin, she could have more loose vagina them some who had ten guys. It is totally individual! The fact is that woman’s vagina does not get "loose." It can accommodate on almost everything but after sexual intercourse, it returns to previous size.
There are some things you could do to make your vagina tighter and that are- kiegel exercises which could straighten your pelvic and vaginal muscles.

what is the proceger to do kiegel exercise??
OR
Steps to do kiegel exercise

Maybe he was too little, maybe she was too big? Everyone has different sized anatomy. Finding a match is what counts.

I admit that when me and my girlfriend had sex for the second time. She felt loser then i thought she should be. it's only our second time. But i guess it doe's not matter to much. But a little tighter would probably feel slightly better.

If female partner is 100 % ready for sex , it lubricates as well widens well that moment male partner may say it is loose. He is an id**t, he does not need a human but a doll for sex. As long as you enjoy it , that counts.
Any positions try not to widen you legs to wide, Look for positions that tighten the pelvic and the best positions is if your legs remain closer will help.
When time for intercourse laydown face upside with closer legs and ask him to make love, he may not feel comfortable because it will not let the penis go deep but he will get the tighten p***y. Tell him you can not get both tight and deep.
Ask him to hold  your both legs tight to his chest and make love. Or doggy style , once he starts humps, keep you legs closer but you need to bend little more and make sure he does not poke your ass.

• Find the right muscles. Insert a finger inside your vagina and try to squeeze the surrounding muscles. You should feel your vagina tighten and your pelvic floor move upward. Then relax your muscles and feel your pelvic floor return to the starting position. You can also try to stop the flow of urine when you urinate. If you succeed, you've got the basic move. Don't make a habit of starting and stopping your urine stream, though. Doing Kegel exercises with a full bladder or while emptying your bladder can actually weaken the muscles, as well as lead to incomplete emptying of the bladder — which increases the risk of a urinary tract infection.
  • Perfect your technique. Once you've identified your pelvic floor muscles, empty your bladder and sit or lie down. Contract your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for five seconds, then relax for five seconds. Try it four or five times in a row. Work up to keeping the muscles contracted for 10 seconds at a time, relaxing for 10 seconds between contractions.
  • Maintain your focus. For best results, focus on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises.
  • Repeat three times a day. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day. You might make a practice of fitting in a set every time you do a routine task, such as checking email, commuting to work, preparing meals or watching TV.

First of all, the problem is not with your vagina.... don't worry about tightening it - tell him to learn how to use his tool properly THEN promptly kick him to the curb...

Second, I have slept with many women of ALL ages (not sharing numbers) and can tell you I have never found one too loose... he is just a douchebag... and a whiner....

Third, women relax and open a little for pleasurable, consensual sex .. its called excitement... the vagina is receptive to all sizes - maybe he is just too small...

Find a real man.... we love turned on vaginas :)

Who are you? You seriously turned me on with your response! Wish more men spoke like you!

I also faced that same problem and I did alot of research for vagina tightening product and i got myotaut serum..keep in mind i have 5 kids..they were all vaginal births. I decided to give it a try so i purchased myotaut serum 2 weeks ago and i can honestly tell u that ir really does work... My husband was a bit hesitant about it first but once we tried it ....omg it is amazing.

My nursing instructor told me.....it's like when your on the toilet urinating....all of a sudden you hear a noise in the house and you know that you were the only one in the house....AND YOU CUT YOUR PEEING....TO LISTEN. Yep...that's the muscle you uses to do kiegal exercises! It can be done anywhere....standing line...sitting in a chair. Try to do 100 per day. It'll even stop the dribbles that occur when trying to get to the toilet and it's already occupied.

I had 3 children and wanted to feel tight again and myotaut serum did it. My husband feels the difference too. A added bonus is that I can do jumping jacks now without accidents anybody that had kids will know what I mean

You are awesome .... I'm glad I got to read your comment...THANK YOU

I dont know if you will ever read this...but this comment made my day...my ex sent me a really degrading text message 2 days ago...and i havent been able to get it out of my heart and my mind. He told me that my femenine body part was “loose” among other hurtfull things but this comment It has absolutely killed me as a woman. I have had 2 pregnancies (one of them with his child btw) and i am 31 years old. I know that my body isnt what it used to be 10 years ago but...i never had thought about being loose and unpleasurable to a man. The fact that you say that you have had several and never found one “to loose” is nice to hear...after having spent the last couple days trying to figure out if im damaged goods or not. Thank you.

It should be a turn on for men that women feel "loose" , it means they are doing things right with foreplay. When a women get aroused the vagina does open up some and does get well lunricated. Most men dont take their time getting a women aroused. For me, the real excitement comes from turning my female partner on.