i masterbate alot but i know im still a virgin because my hymen didnt break. But i wanted to know does masterbation make me loose. Will my partner notice it when we decide to have sex?

He probably wont notice.. the only thing that will probably make you loose is if you are using a really big dildo.. Before i lost my virginity I used to get fingered a lot by my bf and my he never complained about me being loose.. Even after i had my daughter he still never said anything.. You should try to do keagle exercises to help strengthen your viginia muscles..

I disagree. I think that partner will notice a loose vagina. It is something that he feels, even if he is not able to see it. Anyway, my friend had really ugly experience about this whole situation, since her partner told her that she has a loose vagina and that he can't enjoy. Like that is her fault...Anyway, we all are not the same. Your boyfriend fingered you a lot, you don't have a loose vagina. On the other hand, some girls do. I also have heard this about keagle exercises. They are good generally for the vagina, so you should try it.