Okay I'm 13 and I started masturbating last year and I didn't do it much. I only used my fingers and only 1 of them. I also used something about the size of a small medicing bottle, not large. Now my vagina seems looser and I'm scared that no guy would find me attractive after they see me. I'm extremely scared. Does this mean I'm not a virgin? I feel like I screwed up my whole childhood by doing this. I look at pictures of me when I was a baby and say that's when I was normal and I cry because I ruined myself. Please help. I just want to be normal again. They say guys like tight vaginas and no guy is gong to like me now. Also is it safe to use tampons? Help me, I'm cring as I write this. I RUINED MYSELF. HELP!

you're fine. masturbating is normal so you didnt ruin yourself. there are exercises that you could do to make it tighter. they're called kegel exercises. when you go to pee tighten your muscles to stop, and do that a few times and you can do it while your sitting in class, while your standing around...its not noticeable so no one will know you're doing it. i read this in a magazine; seen it on medical shows and they say pregnant women should do it to make giving birth easier. doing kegel exercises is good for your area down there so do that and you'll be fine. and using tampons is fine as well, thats not going to make you loose.

thank you so much! this made me so happy you have no idea! Now kegel is just moving your muscles "down there" ? lol how just squeeze and release?how long does it take to tightn?

Don't worry hun, you're not loose! It's practically impossible for a virgin to be loose. Tampons can't make you loose either. When you're going pee try to stop the stream and then continue to pee. The muscles you used to stop the stream are the same ones you want to practice your kegels with. To make sure you've found the right muscles you can insert a finger inside your vagina and try to squeeze the surrounding muscles. You should feel your vagina tighten and your pelvic floor move upward. Then relax your muscles and feel your pelvic floor return to the starting position. Contract the muscle for at least 10 seconds. Aim for at least three sets of 10 repetitions a day. You're actually at an advantage because you're so young and a virgin so practicing these exercises now will make you extremely tight. Really, the only time a woman needs to do kegel exercises is after she's become sexually active. You're a virgin until a man penetrates you with his penis, and breaks the hymen (pops the cherry). That will make you bleed. If one day you're masturbating deeply with something that's the size of a penis and you see blood but you're not on your period, then you might've popped your own cherry. When I lost my virginity, I was sore for a couple of days. It hurt to sit down, laugh, cough, etc. You're not supposed to have a baby's vagina, you're a teen now, it's normal. If you want 2 use tampons but are afraid, start out with the slender size from Playtex Gentle Glide. They're smaller than the regular ones. And unscented is always a healthier choice but it's your prerogative.