Im not a hoe but i have had alot of sexual experinacesin the past, but resently when i have sex with my partner i always tear his forskin because my vagina is too tight. Often he has bleed because of the damage i have caused him, and its not because my vaginais dry itha beacuse often it is very wet. Does ne1 no how to loosen it up more thanks.

hi its me again please leave sum advise thankz

It sounds like the problem may be with him. Has he had sex with other girls before? It is possible that his foreskin doesnt' retract fully, so intercouse forces it to retact and causes the tearing

thanks for the reply. yes he has had sex with girls previously he said it has hhappened once before but thats it. he tinks its because mi vaginas too tight.

You may want to check his penis first. If he has scabs on it say from to much masterbation, getting it caught in his zipper or a sexual diseise. These can peel off and then start to bleed. I am 6 inches around and 9 long and have been in some tight places and have never had that happen. The truth of the matter, we love tight. He may need to get himself checked out.

I have a very tight vagina, and it isn't really deep either and I'm worried that my new boyfriend is fed up with me! He says he not but I think he is is there anything i can do to make it better for him, when we first had sex we couldn't even get it in. I have a child but i'm still as tight as if i'm a virgin may be a bit tighter, I thought it would be better after birth (6 years ago), I thought maybe it was just me feeling pain but without actually feeling tight to him, but he said "nope, it's definately tight!".

We tried different positions, the best was him standing up with my legs over his shoulders (i don't wanna be too descriptive or rude) but when he was enjoying it he rammed me so hard it f*CKing hurt! Lol! The doc said theres nothing wrong with me.

Are you sure men love tight, is it ever a hassel?, he can literally only go half way in! :$