Can you give me an effective pelvic tilt exercise

Celebrity
Hi! I started with this exercise lying on the floor but later on I learned to do it while sitting and standing. I often do it in a bus when I prefer to stand than sit.
You should lie on the ground on your back and bend your legs with your knees up and arms at side or placed on your chest.

Squeeze the abdominal muscles as well as your buttocks and press the lower back onto the floor while your hips and pelvis are a bit off the floor. Hold the position for 10 seconds and then repeat it. Don’t forget to breathe!

Do you have problems with low back pain?

You can do kegel exercises. Once you have located the muscles simply tighten and relax the muscle over and over, about 200 times a day. These are basic kegels. There are many variations on kegels: elevator kegels (Where you tighten slowly, in increments going in and out, like an elevator stopping on several floors.), you can hold the muscle tightened for five seconds, you can bulge the muscles out at the end, and many other variations.

**edited by moderator**

I am aware that people do believe that kegel exercises weights are hard to learn, but they are not. all you need to do is to be focused and there it is - you did a half of the job. anyway,  one tip - for the best results, you really should be focused on tightening only your pelvic floor muscles. Also, one advice that is really important - be careful not to flex the muscles in your abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Avoid holding your breath. Instead, breathe freely during the exercises. You should repeat those exercises three times per day.