I delivered my first baby 16 months ago, but I find my vagina still not yet recover to nomal shape. My vagina loose and I lost my confident when making love with my husband. Please advise me how to deal with this problem and bring it back to nomal shape. Thank you

Hi am 2 months and this is my wot am worried about but a friend told me there are ways to help get it back much quicker.. you can buy this thing called a pelvic toner my friends has had 4 kids and said its great.... gud luck xx

how to use the "pelvic toner" and where it is use???

I've never had a baby myself but I have a few friends who have and they have all told me about 'pelvic floor exercises' to tighten up down there.

'The pelvic floor is a large hammock of muscles stretching from side to side across the floor of the pelvis. It is attached to your pubic bone in front, and to the the tail end of your spine behind. The openings from your bladder, your bowels and your womb all pass through your pelvic floor.

What does the pelvic floor do?
. It supports your pelvic organs and the contents of your abdomen, especially when you are standing or exerting yourself.
. It supports your bladder to help it stay closed. It actively squeezes when you cough or sneeze to help avoid leaking.
. It is used to control wind and when "holding on" with your bowels.
. It helps to increase sexual awareness both for yourself and your partner during sexual intercourse.

What weakens the pelvic floor muscles?
Pelvic floor muscles weaken for similar reasons to other muscles in our bodies: natural ageing and inactivity. But pelvic floor muscles are also often weakened through hormonal changes in women's bodies, and through pregnancy and childbirth. Factors such as being overweight, ongoing constipation and a chronic cough can put extra pressure on the pelvic floor and pelvic surgery can also have damaging effects, particularly in men.

Exercise 1
Tighten the muscles around your back passage, vagina and front passage and lift up inside as if trying to stop passing wind and urine at the same time. It is very easy to bring other, irrelevant muscles into play, so try to isolate your pelvic floor as much as possible by

. not pulling in your tummy,
. not squeezing your legs together,
. not tightening your buttocks and
. not holding your breath.

The effort should be coming from the pelvic floor.

For how many seconds can you hold the pelvic floor tight? Try holding it as long and as hard as you can. Build up to a maximum of 10 seconds. Rest for 4 seconds and then repeat the contraction as many times as you can up to a maximum of 10 contractions.

Try to do these exercises in a slow and controlled way with a rest of 4 seconds between each muscle contraction. Practise your maximum number of held contractions (up to 10) about six times each day'

Hello!
I haven't had children yet, but as part of my exercise, I do use a Pelvic Toner. I feel using it before I give birth will help me delivery and after birth, keep my pelvic muscles tight. I think a lot of women would look at the Pelvic Toner and be like "hmmmm I don't know about that." and that's ok because that's how I was!

Honestly, I was really simple to use, and I've been using it for about a month, just a few times a week for about 10 mins. I just lay on the ground and watch TV and before you know it, you're done. There isn't really any discomfort during the use, and I did not experience any soreness afterwards. So if you're still up in the air on the Pelvic Toner, I'd tell you to consider it. I feel it really works!

In conjunction with my last message, you can find more info about the Pelvic Toner by visiting:

http://www.thepelvictoner.com/index_ub4.htm