The last time I had sex was oct. 20. abt i started spotting on the 25th which lasted for 8 days. This all hapened rite after my period. I should have gotten my regular period between the 8th-10th of november. When it didnt show, I took a HPT tht came up negative, then on the 15th i spotted again and had what i thought was a period the next day lasting 5 days. Convinced i wasnt pregnant, I kep count of my periods, dec. was 2 days late with no cramping(which I usually have alot of due to ovarian cysts), jan was 2 days late nd was shorter than normal, then i experienced more spottin in the first few days of feb. and a period tht was 8 days late, was shorter than normal ad gave me unbearable cramping. I went to the doctors n mar. 4 and asked for a pregancy test and birth control to help regulate what used to b normal periods. my test came back negative and i started on ortho tri-cyclen. Throughout these past months though, I have been extremely tired and emotional, crampy between periods, i have indigestion and eve had a few bouts of vomiting nd nausea. Since sarting ortho i've noticed some changes that can all be side effects like, swelling of my hands and feet, changes in discharge, gum bleeding, skin is remarkably sensitive (objects that are not sharp at all easily cut through my skin). But i also noticed my stomach feels harder than usual, my lower back is killin me all the time i can't sleep if i'm not in a certain position and i'm gettin up 2-3times at nite to go to the bathroom. I wouldn't be so cncerned if i hadnt read tht after a certain point in pregancy HCG is no longer produced because the placenta is fully developed, givig me a false negative. I really would like to kno if this is because of a pregnancy because I'm very concerned abt the health of the baby with no prenatal care, use of certain meds for pain relief, the new birth control and other bad habits. Help!!!! How cAN i find out?!?!?!???

Baby doll ur preganant

sounds to me like your pregnant but either an internal or belly scan would show, see ur doctor or go straight to hospital
x