ok so for the past few months me and my fiance have been trying to get pregnant. my period was normal until january. It was almost a week late. then in february my period was like 2 weeks late. We had sex near the days that i was suppoively ovulating but my period has been messed up so im not sure. It started off as i had HORRIBLE cramping, there was times that i felt like i couldnt even stand it hurt so bad. Then for two days my breast felt sore to the touch at like the top near my chest. Ive had light back pain. The one day that my breast hurt i could barely walk i felt like my belly was swollen 50 feet out in the air. and it felt as if my lower abdomin was like "sore" and "swollen". The cramps finally quite after a week or so but my belly still felt bloated and swollen, im not tiny but im not big and i can usually suck my stomach in and im not able to. ive had lots of gas and some diarhhea and i feel like i have slight constipation. Here lately the cramps have come back and im more tired. but when i lay down at nighti cant fall asleep i toss and turn and then when its time to get up in the morning i dont want to i feel as if i can barely open my eyes and i get all dizzy. ive had light white discharge here and there ut nothing heavy. Now its march and my period hasnt come yet. My period hasnt been normal for the apst couple months so idk what to think, im afraid that i could be pregnant and not know it but im also afraid to take a test and it be negative and not know why my body is doing all these things. I know that the only way to be sure is to take a test and im going to this weekend. i was jsut wondering your thoughts and see if anyone went through the same thing with thier pregnancy's or are going throught the same thing. Thanks :]

Hi there, I know it's been awhile since you last posted but are you okay? Did you ever find out from a pregnancy test what your status is? I hope that this email finds you well. Let me know, okay?