I had sex on may 28 and 29 both time were un protected and he came inside of me. I was just ending my period, and since those days i had been feeling bloated, had to urinate alot, had some headaches, some nausaes, and a pain in my left side abdomine. I always avoulate a week before i get my next period And now its june 18 and i get my period on the 23rd i have unregular periods, i toke a pregnancy test a day ago and was negative but still feel kinda weird, plus i havent ovulated at all just had a white discharge that lasted 2 days. So i want to know if i could stil be pregnant???? Please help!!

im kinda in the same boat. had unprotected sex "1st /2nd june" which according to ovulation calandars was day after ovulation.. when my AF was due "12th june" i just got the white discharge which i found out can come before your AF . because my AF is very regular every 28 days i was freaking when it didnt come but 4 days late it showed up but not the normal 3 heavy days 3 light days ... it was like the ending at the begining.. =/   im going to the doctor to get sdi check because from past experience the only time im late and not pregnant is when ive been given a "nasty" so i want to elimanate that option. im also getting  nausea, headaches feeling i need to go number 2 when i dont..  ive read about decidual bleeding or getting a period because the process inside getting pregnant hasnt completed..  i feel "not right" or like "normal" but im bleeding so i think "stop been stupid you're not pregnant" but i also feel like i did with morning sickness i jut never felt like this this early.. so just wandering if anyone has has simalar symptoms and been pregnant or found out your mind was playing tricks?