Hi, I was 9 days late for my cycle and I got what I thought was my period this morning but not to sure really, it was pink when I wiped so because of where I work I double up pad and tampon so I have no accidents. Anyways there was barely anything on there when I went to change. When my period was supposed to start I went through all the signs of it, sore breast cramping and when I get the white discharge I know it will be here the next day and when it wasent' I was like hmmmm. So back to today, because my period came today and it happens everytime all my syptoms go away the cramping the sore breast but man my breasts are killing the one even feels hard? I am wondering if this could be a pregancy or just a bad period?

Supporter
If you had unprotected intercourse this month there is a chance you could be pregnant and experiencing implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is not as much as a normal period you will usually only see it on the toilette paper when wipeing. so If your period does not get heavier or stops take a home pregnancy test. if you are worried about the cost you can get one from the dollar store they are just as accurate

Ok so I have been researching and trying to find answers. I had sex with my husband everyday for a week straight. I starting feeling a bit blahh, extremely tired everyday for a little over a week now and, headaches everyday, slight cramping, and feeling sick but not to the point of vomiting. As I was looking at pregnancy symptoms I came across a link to check your ovulation calender to see when your fertile. Well what do you no, that full week I had sex was the week I was ovulating. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I came off birth control about 1 month ago and we been having sex without a condom for about 10 mins then he puts a condom on. There was one time that week where he used the pull out method. What are the chances of getting pregnant off pre-cum ? got off BC a month ago, and ovulating? Please have some answers for me... has anyone experiences this and did u end up gettin pregnant? Thanks,

Ok ty but it wasen't pregnancy just period wow that was a bad one..... Another time then Good luck!!!!

can you be pregnant even with a period, had my period came on strong the second day and done two days later. Breast are sore what could this be?