Okay so Im 21 years old and I had an abortion in August of 2011. For the month of June I didnt get my period. In July I started smoking (cigarettes) and then on the 4th I got my period. The second to the last week of July I had sexual intercourse. The LAST week of july I dont know if it was vaginal  bleeding or a period through the beginning couple of days of august, this was all new to me. For the rest of August I didnt have my period, then mid September I had my period (lasted for about 5 days). In October I had my period on the 14th (lasted for about 3 or 4 days). In November I didnt have my period. In December I got my period around the 16th/17th and it lasted for about 3 or 4 days again. For January my period began on the 15th and lasted 4 days. In February I had my period sometime after the 20th and it lasted 3 days. Now we're in March and once again I am waiting hopelessly for my period. Since July; there have been two moments where I experienced severe cramping one night then noticing clear white jelly like discharge, consistent discharge that comes out as brown/yellowish on my panty and it can have an ammonia smell to it as well, about two weeks before i would have my period i would get tender breasts and vomit a bit, ive had an increase of gas, sharp pain whether in anus or pelvis area with bowel movements, strong twitches in my lower abdomen from time to time, back pain, bloating, change in bowel movements (from diarrhea to constipation to just plain soft stools), heartburn, fatigue, sever painful cramps during periods, after prolonged standing my feet would ache bad, after prolonged sitting my lower abdomen and pelvis area would appear to be very sore, body aches and pains. I took a pregnancy test in february and it came out negative, I dont know whether or not to blow another 20 bucks on a test. Help? Please?

I would definately go to a doctor nd get checked out....ive been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months nd every month i think im pregnant symptoms nd all i take a test nd its negative so wishing to be pregnamt i have many symptoms that you have....

I see your post was from 2 months ago and I'm not sure if you've been to the doc yet but I just wanted to let you know your situation is extremely similar to things I have gone through in my past as well as future. I have had PID in my past though and it had caused me to get re- occuring BV.

Bacteria Vagenosis is the name of a condition in women where the normal balance of bacteria in the vagina is disrupted and replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria.  It is sometimes accompanied by discharge, odor, pain, itching, or burning.

Women with BV may have an abnormal vaginal discharge with an unpleasant odor. Some women report a strong fish-like odor, especially after intercourse. Discharge, if present, is usually white or gray; it can be thin. Women with BV may also have burning during urination or itching around the outside of the vagina, or both. http://www.cdc.gov

Hope this helps.

I have a question....... I had my period on June 5th stopped on the 9th.... my cycle is 28 days i am regular.... I have had gallbladder surgery then an ectopic in like a 4 month period.... it has been 4 months since i had my tube removed and stuff..... wel on the 10th or 11th i bled again lighter than a period but the blood color would change then on the 16th or maybe 15th i stopped then today in the morning i had sex with my man it wasn't rough or nothing but when i went to pee i wiped and there was a very light pink blood.... i have a little bit of cramps... i know i should see a doctor but after all the stuff i been through i am scared... i know i can't be pregnant if i just had my period but what do you think? can any1 help me out??? there is no blood at all now....

I recommend that you see your doctor immediately, they can do more extensive test that may be able to determine the problem and therefore move forward with a remedy. Goog luck and thanks for sharing.