Hi. I have irregular periods and am sexually active. My boyfriend and I had sex abt a half day after my period was finishing. I am sure old blood was still coming out but very little. It was protected.He ejaculated once in my mouth than, after urinating, entered me for about five seconds. About two and a half weeks later I noticed thick brownish discharge in small amounts. I visited him on friday, and placed his penis between my butt. When I removed it I noticed that it was a little wet, so I wiped it. This was about an inch above my anus. I think I was ovulating, im not sure because I can go months sometimes without a period so I get confused. I am expecting my period by the end of this month or the first week of April. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I took three hcg test and they all came back negative. He is also on multiple medications for his bipolar. Does that decrease his sperm potency? I read somewhere it can. He told me he has used pull out previouslly all the time before me and there was never a pregnancy. His cum is also thin and watery, almost clear. Does this indicate he is not very fertile? I've also been having cramps on and off.

Im in the exact same boat as use lot. I had two periods in feb, one 3rd then one 14th... i had intercourse on 14 but cause i bled i guess i wouldnt of caught preg then, i also had sex on 26th feb and im now 16 days late on my period, i have donr about twenty tests in the past two weeks and blood test which was negative... two days ago i did two hpt and got positivr and because i was getting pain on my right side i went to hossie yesterday and they did blood test which said negative... im really confused. I had ectopic in october and had left tube removed. Could i still be preg or is it in my head and ive got false postive hpt but neg blood :(

You had two periods? Well I got my period if that helps. Also, was your sex protected? If so, I doubt anything.happened.