The first day of my last period was on june 23,2006, it lasted about a week untill june 28. I had unprotected sex on the morning of, july 3rd. All monday, and the next day i was looking for the morning after pill, but because of the holiday everything was closed. So i took the ecp on wednesday july5. On moday july 10th, five days after i took the ecp, i experienced light bleeding in the morning, and it got heavier as the day went on. Next day july11 i was still bleeding and it wasnt light. on july12 i was bleeding in the morning but then as the day went on it stoped. i dont know if it was my period that was caused to come early and was shorter because i took ecp, or if it was the implantation bleeding. On july 23 i took a home preg test and it was negative, then i took another one on friday july29 it was also negative. i am experiencing lower abdominal pain that started on the day of the intercourse, and lasted to this day. I went to the clinic to check whats going on they gave me an ultrasound test by which nothing was concluded (could it be too early to see anything?) they also gave me a pregnancy test which was negative. PLEASE HELP can i still be pregnant after all these negative tests?

Normally if you have MANY negative tests, then you are in fact NOT pregnant...

Some info =) ECP will affect your cycle for a few months after you take it(not for everyone, but for many women it will), it can be a lot longer or shorter than normal.

Have you considered going on birth control pills to regulate your cycle?

thanx for your answer, also can anyone tell me how long does it take to see the first ultrasound , i reallly want to be sure and go to the doc ass soon as possible.