Me and my bf had unprotected sex 2 days after ovulation, he came in me, now im 31 days late. My last menstrual cycle was on May 4th it ended on the 10th of May, my periods last 7 days and are usually regular. I supposedly ovulated on the 22nd of May and we had sex on the 25th. My period was supposed to start on the 1st of June but nothing happened(i missed the whole month of June). Now its the 2nd of July and still nothing. I was supposed to start my next period on the 29th of June so i am approximately 3 days late now. I've had clear white discharge(sorry TMI!), lower abdominal cramping, tender breats, frequent trips to the restroom, feeling more tired than usual, headaches, and queasiness. Could i be pregnant? Did i ovulate late? Is my period just really really late? Please help!!! I have not been stressed or have been feeling depressed at all! Im usually a really calm person. Im just anxious to know if i am pregnant or not, i did test on the 18th or 19th of June but it came back negative. I haven't been stressing out over this whole situation either. I'm just needing some answers. Thank you. Last menstrual cycle: May 4th 2012 Ovulation day: May 22nd 2012 Had intercourse: May 25th 2012 Next menstrual cycle: June 1st 2012(Missed whole month) Next (next) menstrual cycle: June 29th 2012( Approximately 3 days late)

it is not possible

I think you should go to the doctor, I am experiencing something similar, I had my last period on June 28th, its not August 1st! I just took an HPT but it came back negative but I am going to take one in the morning because they say thats the best time....Im sure you went to the doc by now, so I hope that all is well. Good Luck!

Have you taken a test?

Simplest answer- Take a test.