Hey, so i have quite a long and complicated story.
On the 11th june I had sex and the condom split so i went and got ECP from the pharmacy and took it within 12 hours. A few days after taking the morning after pill i started to feel nauseous and have quite severe cramping (like pre-menstrual cramps) but with no bleeding. My period started on the day i was due; the 20th june, but it was a lot lighter than it normally is considering the intensity of the cramping i was experiencing. The blood was more browny/pinky than bright red. By the end of my period it started to become more red with a few clots as normal. Since then i've still been experiencing slight nausea, cramps come in waves every now and then, ive been tired and yesterday my breasts started to feel fairly tender. My period started again this morning, a couple of days early and again i have heavy cramping but my period is lighter than normal. Im worried I might be pregnant but i've taken two hpts this month, both of which were negative.

Does anyone have a similar situation?

ive been experiencing the same thing but no morning after pill ive had four positive hpts and a neg blood test next week im 19 and this would be my first my boyfriend has a two year old and is convinced im prego and my belling dropped down and is shaped differently than ever before my first light period was three weeks late and then extreme cramping with light flow and only half the time it usually lasts second one was the same but im so confused by the negative blood test i just don't know what to do i felt nausea the first few weeks before my late period and a few weeks after and random things still make me sick to my stomach im more emotional than ever, and my stretch marks are branching over my sides even though ive only gained a few pounds .i really just wanna know for sure so i can be prepared any advice would be appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read this sincerely confused

Hi well it does sound like your prego, those blood test can be tricky. I have heard that even though the blood test are more accurate then home preg test they can be wrong too. So good luck with everything.

So, were u pregnant? x

Hi, I'm 20 years old. I have had my period since I was a 11 years old. They are always around the same time every month and are of a dark red colour, with a few tiny blood clots. They normaly last for 5days. July I had got my period slightly later, it lasted 2 days. The frist day was only when I wiped and the second day was bright red blood. This has happend July, August, September and October. I have has a pregnancy test each month, all have come back negative. (My elder sister didn't get a postive result until she was four moths pregnant). I have had a blood test on my kindneys, liver, iron, thyroid, cholesterol etc my cholesterol came back low and the rest came back normal. So then I had a blood test on all my hormones. My prolactin (milk) hormone come back high, so I had it tested again as well as pregnancy. Pregnancy came back negative and the prolactin came back normal. Earlier this year I had in internal and external ultrasound on my pelvic, all was normal. I have put on some weight (4kg) in 3months, I can't fit into any of my high waisted clothes. Doctors have said it could be just an odd period but it's happen four months in a row. Also nothing major has changed in my life style. I don't feel like I'm under a lot if stress.

It would be great to no your end result soconfused92?

I had an exact situation and the light period has gone on for 3 months now but I've negative blood and urine tests. Did you end up being pregnant or not? I'm even going for an ultrasound because I think my stomachs gotten bigger.