I'm sooo confused. I had sex sunday, the dayafter my period ended and he came in me. We also had sex the day before the last day of my period and he came in me that day also. My period is 5 days long, and is pretty regular. The weird thing is that in June, 3 weeks before my due period, I was bleeding a good bit. It was very weird to me and I thought it was my period but it only lasted at most 2 days. It really did look like my period though. The following week discharge came out that I always use to determine when my period comes, 2 weeks after. So last month my period was weird and I dont even know why that bleeding would occur before period. Should I be worried about possibly being pregnant? Or do I not have anything to worry about since we had sex on my period and the day after?

Okay so I had my period in the middle of April, well I didn't have one all of may, but at the end of may I had this weird spotting . So I went to the doc on June 7th took a pregnancy test and blood work, said I was negative and had no signs of being pregnant. But, I didn't have a period all of June either and me and my man have sex with no protection and Im not on birth control. But now it's July 5th still no period and I've taken a home test but it still says negative. Please help me! :(