My period has not came on yet this month! It is almost 3wks late! I took a test and it came negative! My period is always regular! My stomach is a little bigger! I have to do number 2 at least a min. of three times a day for a week and a half now! I notice a little bit of redness in the the feces today! I have had white mucus in my underwear! I do not know what is wrong! HELP :O

Take a pregnancy test or get to your doctor.

Can you maybe help me?
I have normal 28 day cycles for the past 4 months, always on time. 6 June 06 went to the doc and had blood tests and scans, who said everything was normal. Had last period on 11 June, on 25/26 june had brown/ red discharge for about 2/3 days. Was suppose to have my period on the 8 July and it is late. Did a preg test on 11 July and it was negative. Have sore breasts, frequent toilet sprees, and fatigue and my moods change from one minute to the next (which is not like me at all). I don't know what is happening to me but i am so disappointed that the test was negative and feel that i will never fall pregnant. Please help me?