I took plan b the next day after the accident.

I took 5 pregnancy tests throughout last week and this week. 

All negative. No symptoms. 

Had sex on the 2nd... Spotted right after.. and never bled after that (Tmi but i heard thats a sign of pregnancy?)

I am going to take another test but... Can your period be more than 1 week late when you take plan b?

Hi guest,

If you had sex on the 2nd it's too early to test.  You need to wait AT LEAST two weeks before the test even has a chance of being accurate.  It takes time for the hormones to rise high enough to be detected.

Spotting right after sex IS NOT an indicator of pregnancy.  It often is caused as a result (the trauma) of having sex.  Spotting a week before your period is due is a much better indicator that you are pregnant.

Yes, your period can be VERY late with Plan B.  Actually, your next SEVERAL periods can be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.

Hope it helps.  It is UNLIKELY you are pregnant taking Plan B the next day.

I took a plan b on the beginning of may got my period 2 days early then on day 7 I got my depo shot and waited 8 days to have sex but I had unprotected sex and he pulled out am I ok?

Hi Ros,

Depo is effective if taken within 7 days after your period starts. You're OK.

Ok very good to hear I know he did but hypothetically speaking what if he didn't pullout would you say the same thing